100 expanded sports modes
Water sportsSailing, Paddleboarding, Water polo, Other water sports, Water
skiing, Kayaking, Rafting, Rowing, Powerboating, Finswimming,
Diving, Artistic swimming, Snorkeling, Kitesurfing
Outdoor sportsRock climbing, Skateboarding, Roller skating, Parkour, ATV, Paragliding
TrainingStair climber, Stair climbing, Stepper, Core training, Flexibility, Pilates,
Gymnastics, Stretching, Strength, Cross training, Aerobics, Physical training,
Wall ball, Dumbbell, Barbell, Weightlifting, Deadlift, Burpee, Sit-ups,
Functional training, Upper body, Lower body, Abs, Back
DanceSquare dancing, Belly dance, Ballet, Street dance, Zumba,
Folk dance, Jazz dance, Latin dance
BoxingBoxing, Wrestling, Martial arts, Tai chi, Muay Thai, Judo,
Taekwondo, Karate, Kickboxing, Kendo, Fencing
Ball sportsSoccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, Softball, American football, Hockey,
Table tennis, Badminton, Tennis, Cricket, Handball, Bowling, Squash, Billiards,
Shuttlecock, Beach soccer, Beach volleyball, Sepak takraw
Winter sportsIce skating, Curling, Other winter sports, Snowmobile,
Ice hockey, Bobsleigh, Sledding
Recreational sportsArchery, Darts, Horse riding, Tug of war, Hula hoop,
Kite flying, Fishing, Frisbee
Other sportsEquestrian sports, Athletics, Auto racing
1 Year Warranty
Notes:*117 sports modes: This includes 17 professional sports modes and 100 expanded sports modes. The number of sports modes varies, depending on the software version. Please ensure that you have the latest software version;*Always On Display: Always On Display for time is supported all day long. Enabling this feature will greatly impact battery life;*5ATM water resistance: The rating complies with the testing standards of GB/T 30106-2013 "Horology - Water-Resistant Watches" and has passed testing by China National Horological Quality Supervision and Testing Center. The water resistance testing report number for Mi Watch is QT2009038. It has a water resistance of 5ATM (equivalent to a depth of 50 meters underwater). It can be worn while showering, swimming, and swimming in shallow waters but not in saunas or while diving. The water resistant capability is not permanent and may diminish over time;*Automatic workout detection: Currently, only indoor jogging, outdoor jogging, and power walking are supported. Support for more types of exercises is forthcoming;*Resting heart rate: Refers to the number of heartbeats per minute when one is conscious and at rest. The Mi Watch measures the daily resting heart rate by sampling heart rate data multiple times a day and combining it with activity data. The watch then saves the resting heart rate curve for the last 30 days, allowing the wearer to understand changes in their physical condition based on changes in their resting heart rate;*Sleep tracking: Currently tracks only extended nighttime sleep. Daytime sleep, dozing and naps cannot be tracked. Extended nighttime sleep refers to a period of continuous sleep at night, lasting more than two hours after falling asleep. The standard nighttime sleeping period is from 9:00PM to 9:00AM. Extended nighttime sleep can be tracked if: 1) the period of sleep falls entirely within the nighttime sleeping period; 2) sleep begins before 9:00PM or ends after 9:00AM, but more than 50% of the period of sleep occurs within the nighttime sleeping period;*Test conditions for 16 days of typical use: Enabled default factory settings, 24-hour heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, stress tracking and vital signs monitoring. Enable the 24-hour pedometer, receive and display 100 notification messages per day, set 2 alarms per day, check the watch 20 times per day, sync data to the mobile app once a day, and exercise outdoors twice a week for at least 30 continuous minutes;*Test conditions for 22 days of use in long battery mode: Enable default factory settings, and disable 24-hour heart rate monitoring, sleep tracking, stress tracking and vital signs monitoring. Enable the 24-hour pedometer, receive and display 100 notification messages per day, set 2 alarms per day, and check the watch 20 times per day. Sync data to the mobile app once a day, with no outdoor exercise;*Test conditions for 50 hours of use in outdoor workout mode: Clear weather conditions with minimal cloud cover. Activity occurs in a large, open, outdoors area with no buildings, shadows or tree or mountain cover. GPS and heart monitoring are always enabled in outdoor sports mode;*All data on battery life testing are derived from 70mai Laboratory. During actual use, battery life depends on various factors such as setup, operation, and usage environment, and may differ from laboratory tests;*The images shown on this website are functional diagrams. They do not show final construction, which will be determined by the actual products.
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.