Add this Fitbit Flex 2 fitness tracker to your weight-loss tool set. It tracks your movement and calories burned, and you can set alarms to remind you to exercise or eat right. This Fitbit Flex 2 fitness tracker has wireless capabilities for syncing with computers or mobile devices, making it easy to download and share your data.
Keep track of daily activity levels
- Measures steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes.
The LED progress display
- Lights up when you get calls, texts and Reminders to Move, and shows you how close you are to completing your daily goal with just a simple tap.
- So you don't have to worry if you get caught in the rain.
Syncs to select Apple®, Android and Windows devices
- Such as iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® touch and cell phones and tablets with Windows Phone or Android for simple wireless communication.
Set your daily goal and tag activities
- Fitbit dashboard app lets you sync your device to monitor your progress, and stay inspired by sharing and competing with friends and family.
- Track swimming
- Interchangeable Accessories
- Auto Exercise Recognition
- Reminders to Move
- Call & Text Notifications
- All-Day Activity
- Auto Sleep
- LED Display
- Shows progress to goal
- Up to 5 days*
Track swimming automatically & see your exercise summary in the Fitbit app. Plus, never worry about making a splash— from bubble baths to beach days.
Automatically track activities like running, sports and aerobic workouts, then see exercise summaries in the Fitbit app.
Reminders to Move
To help you stay active throughout the day, Flex 2 sends Reminders to Move that encourage you to take 250 steps every hour.
Call, Text & Calendar Alerts
When you get calls and texts, Flex 2 vibrates and the discreet LED display flashes color-coded lights, so you never miss the messages that matter.
Get the full experience in the Fitbit app.
Flex 2 syncs wirelessly and automatically to 200+ iPhone, Android and Windows devices.
Plan meals, log food, and see your calories in vs. out with Fitbit’s easy-to-use food tools.
Track your weight, BMI, lean mass & body fat. Connect to the Aria® Wi-Fi Smart Scale to sync your stats automatically.
Share & Compete
Add friends so you can share stats, compete in challenges and keep each other inspired.
Set weekly exercise goals to keep yourself accountable, and use MobileRun to see your pace and distance.
- Removable Fitbit Flex 2 tracker
- 2 Classic wristbands
(small and large)
- Charging cable
Sensors & Components
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
- LED display with 5 indicator lights Tap twice to see progress against your Main Goal
Battery and Power
We recommend charging your Fitbit Flex 2 every few days to ensure that you're always tracking.
Battery life up to 5 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute.
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
Fitbit Flex 2 is the first swim-proof device from Fitbit, meaning it is water resistant to 50 meters. After swimming or getting the band wet, we recommend drying off the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. Learn more.
The Fitbit Flex 2 wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. Flex 2 also has a surgical-grade stainless steel clasp.
- Operating temperature: -10° to 45° C
- Maximum operating altitude: 9,144 m
Syncing & Notifications
Using Bluetooth LE wireless technology, Fitbit Flex 2 sends smartphone notifications and syncs automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices. Certain features like smartphone notifications or Connected GPS may require Android 5.0+.
- Syncing range: Up to 6.1 m
- Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a wireless sync dongle in order to sync.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 4.3 and later, and Windows 10 devices.