SUUNTO 5 – ALL ELSE FADES
One step, one stroke, one revolution at a time, repeated thousands of times. You fall into the rhythm.
The world around you disappears. Suunto 5 is built for these moments. It is engineered to perform with you, for you to find your flow.
Suunto 5 offers long battery life in a compact GPS watch, packed with multiple sport features making it easy for you to track all your workouts and follow your progress. The watch also tracks your 24/7 activity including steps, calories, stress and sleep, so you can make sure that you are recovered and ready for your next sports activity.
INTELLIGENT BATTERY MODES
FITNESS LEVEL TRACKING
WRIST HEART RATE
OVER 80 SPORT MODES
24/7 ACTIVITY TRACKING
STRESS AND RECOVERY
ADAPTIVE TRAINING GUIDANCE
50 M WATER RESISTANT
NEW FEATURES FOR SUUNTO 5
Never take a wrong turn again with turn-by-turn navigation alerts. Plan your route on komoot’s desktop or mobile app and sync it with your Suunto 5 to get started. When a turn is approaching, you’ll receive an alert so you can enjoy the scenery instead of focusing on your watch. Learn more about komoot.
Point of interest creation and navigation
A point of interest (POI) is an important location that you can save and navigate to later. Create POIs on your Suunto 5 by saving your current location, or add them in the Suunto app and sync them to your watch. When navigating towards a POI, you can see the direction and distance to the location. If you need to, you can easily switch between POI and route navigation when you’re on the go.
New outdoor partners
Plan your off-road adventures on komoot, find your next mountain adventure on FATMAP or check the best routes with Wikiloc. Suunto partners give you tools for your next trail run or mountain trip. Learn more at suunto.com/partners.
Update the Suunto 5 software to the latest version to receive these new features and functionalities.
ENJOY LONG TRAINING SESSIONS WITH YOUR COMPACT WORKOUT PARTNER
Suunto 5 packs plenty of power, yet its sleek, lightweight design makes it comfortable for everyday use. With Suunto 5’s intelligent battery modes and long battery life up to 40 hours you don’t have to worry about it running out of juice, even on longer training sessions or hikes. The watch learns your training patterns and even reminds you to charge it so that you are always prepared for your next session. Suunto 5 is designed to take a beating. It won’t give up even in the harshest of conditions.
FOCUS ON YOUR SPORTS AND GET INSIGHTS ON YOUR PROGRESS
Suunto 5 tracks your fitness level and adapts your personalized training guidance based on your progress and goals. It tells you to recover if you push yourself too hard and it motivates you to exercise when needed. This GPS watch comes with over 80 customizable sports modes, so that you can get relevant statistics regardless of your sport. There is a world of new routes to discover with heatmaps on Suunto app, so sync and explore new tracks directly from your watch. Connect to your favorite sports apps and services from Suunto app to get more out of your experience. Share your activities with your sports communities and tap into specific training analysis and guidance.
TRACK YOUR DAILY ACTIVITY AND RECOVERY TO OPTIMIZE YOUR SPORTS PERFORMANCE
Every step counts. Suunto 5 doesn’t only track your sports but your daily activity, stress levels and sleep quality as well. This watch keeps you up to date on how stressed you’ve been during the day so that you can ensure you don’t over-train on days when you are running out of resources. Suunto 5 also gives you insights on how well and long you’ve slept so that you can make sure you are well-rested for your active life. Find summaries and trends in Suunto app that help you keep life, training and recovery time all in balance.
GET THE BENEFITS FROM SUUNTO PARTNER NETWORK
Connect your Suunto watch with your favorite tools to analyse your training, find new routes, get coaching or create 3D videos of your adventures – and share to your favourite community.
Suunto watch also comes with Value Pack; benefits and treats worth over 500€/£/$ offered to you by our partners aiming to elevate your training and outdoor experience and help with reaching your goals.
How to get more accurate wrist heart rate readings - tips and troubleshooting steps
Wrist heart rate sensor measures heart rate with LEDs that track blood flow at your wrist. This means that you can see your heart rate data during a specific activity or in daily use without a chest heart rate strap. Read more!
Suunto 5 – All else fades
One step, one stroke, one revolution at a time, repeated thousands of times. You fall into the rhythm. All else fades.
The Suunto 5 is built for these moments. It is engineered to perform with you, for you to find your flow.
Get started with Suunto 5
Here’s what you’ll need to know when your new Suunto 5 arrives. We want your experience to be a smooth one, so we’ve put together a couple of basic tips to help you get moving!
|Measurements||46 x 46 x 14.6 mm / 1.81 x 1.81 x 0.57 "|
|Weight||66 g / 2.33 oz|
|Bezel material:||Stainless steel|
|Glass material:||Mineral crystal|
|Case material:||Glass fibre reinforced polycarbonate|
|What's in the box?||
Suunto 5, charging cable, Quick guide, International limited warranty leaflet, Safety and regulatory leaflet, Suunto sticker
1 Year Warranty
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.