AMD B450 Ultra Durable Motherboard with Realtek® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed, PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2, RGB FUSION 2.0, Intel® Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI, CEC 2019 ready
- Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 series / Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™/ 1st Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Dual Band 802.11ac WIFI & BT 4.2
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard Design
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Addressable RGB & RGB LED Strips Support
- Realtek® Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 Features 5 Temperature Sensors and 2 Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power with a Simple Click
AM4 Socket: Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 series / Ryzen™ 5000 G-Series/ 3rd Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™/ 1st Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/2933/2667/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor:
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@60 Hz(Note)
* Support for HDMI 2.0 version and HDCP 2.2.(Note)
Maximum shared memory of 16 GB
(Note) Actual support may vary by CPU.
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
Wireless Communication module
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
Support for 11ac wireless standard and up to 433 Mbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)(Note)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x1 (PCIEX1_2)
1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCIEX1_1 and PCIEX1_2 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
(Note) Actual support may vary by CPU.
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2* SSD support)
* Actual support may vary by CPU.
* Supports only M.2 SATA SSDs when using an AMD Athlon™-series/ 7th Gen. A-series or Athlon™ X4 APU.
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 connector.
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x S/PDIF Out header
1 x CPU cooler LED strip/RGB LED strip header
1 x RGB LED strip header
2 x addressable LED strip headers
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2x6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
1 x HDMI port
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
2 x SMA antenna connectors (1T1R)
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks
iTE® I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
1 x 128 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
Support for Windows 7 64-bit
* To support Windows 7 64-bit, you must install an AMD Pinnacle Ridge & Summit Ridge CPU.
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.