Please take note: For bulk purchase of printer, please purchase separately as courier service could not ship out more than 1 Printer at a time. Thank you
- Print, copy, scan
- Multitasking supported
- Print speed black:
- Normal: Up to 18 ppm 5
(Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.)
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 8.2 sec 7
(Measured using ISO/IEC 17629. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.)
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 8000 pages
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 100 to 1000
(HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.)
- Print technology
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 600 x 600 x 1 dpi
- Print Resolution Technologies
- HP FastRes 600
- Print languages
- ICON LCD
- Processor speed
- 500 MHz
- Automatic paper sensor
- Replacement cartridges
- HP 44A Original Black (EMEA)
- HP 48A Original Black (ROW)
- LaserJet Toner Cartridge CF244A (EMEA)
- LaserJet Toner Cartridge CF248A (ROW)
(Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies)
(Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.)
- Mobile printing capability
- Apple AirPrint™
Google Cloud Print 2.0
Wi-Fi Direct, HP Smart App
(Apple AirPrint -Mobile device must have AirPrint®. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Google Cloud Print™ 2.0- Requires Google Cloud Print™ registration and Google account. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting.)
- Wireless capability
- Connectivity, standard
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- built-in Wifi 802.11b/g/n
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer.
- Apple®OS X EI Capitan (v10.11) macOS Sierra (v10.12) macOS High Sierra, (v10.13)
- 1.5 GB HD
- Internet required
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Apple®OS X EI Capitan (v10.11) macOS Sierra (v10.12) macOS High Sierra, (v10.13)
1.5 GB HD
USB Linux (For more information, see https://developers.hp.com/hp-linux-imaging-and-printing)
(Not supporting Windows® XP (64-bit) and Windows Vista® (64-bit). Not all "Compatible Operating Systems" are supported with INBOX software; Full solution software available only for Windows 7 and newer; For Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit, 2012 64-bit, 2012 R2 64-bit, 2016 64-bit only print driver is installed. Windows RT OS for Tablets (32 & 64-bit) uses a simplified HP print driver built into the RT OS; Linux systems use in-OS HPLIP software.)
- 32 MB
- Maximum memory
- 32 MB
- Paper handling input, standard
- 150-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 100-sheet output bin
- Maximum output capacity (sheets)
- Up to 100 sheets
- Media sizes supported
- envelopes (C5, DL)
- Media sizes, custom
- 105 x 148 to 216 to 297 mm
- Media types
- Plain paper, envelope, postcard, Label
- Media weight, supported
- 65 to 120 g/m²
- Scanner type
- Scan file format
- JPG, RAW (BMP), PNG, TIFF, PDF
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size, maximum
- 216 to 297 mm
- Recommended monthly scan volume
- 250 to 2000
(HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.)
- Scan input modes
- Scanning via HP LaserJet Software Scan or TWAIN-compliant or WIA-compliant software
- Copy speed (normal)
- Black: Up to 18 cpm
(First Copy Out and Copy Speed measured using ISO/IEC 29183, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.)
- Copy resolution (black text)
- 600 x 400 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum
- Up to 99 copies
Power and operating requirements
- 110V - 127V nominal @ +/-10% (min 99V, max 140V), 50 - 60Hz nominal +/- 3Hz (min 47Hz, max 63Hz), 220V - 240V nominal @ +/-10% (min 198V, Max 264V), 50 - 60Hz nominal +/- 3Hz (min 47Hz, max 63Hz)
- Power consumption
- 365 watts (active printing), 2.9 (ready), 0.6 watts (sleep), 0.1 watts (Auto-off /Manual on) , 0.1 watts (manual off), 0.6 watts (Auto-off/Wake on USB)
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- EPEAT® Silver
- Operating temperature range
- 15 to 32.5ºC
- Recommended operating humidity range
- 30 to 70% RH
- Acoustic power emissions (ready)
- 2.6 B(A)
- Acoustic pressure emissions bystander (active, printing)
- 52 dB(A)
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 360 x 264 x 197 mm
(360 x 263 x 196 mm)
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 360 x 427 x 347 mm
- 5.4 kg
- Package weight
- 6.9 kg
- What's in the box
- HP LaserJet Pro M28w Printer
Preinstalled HP Original Introductory Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~500 pages)
Getting Started Guide
EU declaration flyer (EU only)
Software drivers and documentation on CD-ROM
USB cable 2
(HP Original Introductory Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~500 page yield). Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies)
- Cable included
- Yes. 1 USB Cable
- Software included
- For Windows OS: HP Software Installer, HP Software Uninstaller (exclude Win8+), HP PCLmS Printer Driver, HP Device Experience (DXP), HP Web Services Assist (HP Connected), Device Setup & Software, Online user manuals, HP Printer Assistant, HP Scan Driver, HP Scan Application, HP Product Improvement Study. For Mac OS: Welcome Screen, (Directs users to HP.com or OS App Source for LaserJet Software)
- 1 Year Limited Warranty (Return to HP/Dealer - Standard Bench Repair)
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.