Car Camcorder f800g
You’re ready for that “life happens” moment with the HP Car Camcorder f800g mounted in your vehicle. This premium full HD 1080p camcorder with an ultra-wide angle lens and large aperture allows you to record your trip in amazing detail. The built-in GPS allows for real time tracking of speed and heading using the 4-quadrant display. When you are ready to playback your video on the PC, the SuperCar application (included) will enhance you experience with Google Map position tracking as well as speed, heading and G-force sensor information. The included car power adapter has a long cord for easy installation and assures the camera is always ready. When you start the car, the f800g automatically starts recording video with no need to push any button.
The built-in GPS capability records the locations you have been as well as tracking your speed, compass heading and speed camera locations as you mark them.
Built-in, 3-Axis G-Force and motion sensor
No one expects to get into a driving accident, but when it happens, the built-in G-force sensor can detect these events and trigger Emergency Video Recording mode. These emergency recordings are date and time-stamped as well as protected from loop recording overwrites.
The f800g records video clips of 3 or 5 minute lengths (customer selectable) on to the installed microSDHC memory card. The standard loop recording technology prevents storage overload by erasing the oldest previously recorded file and replacing it with the new one.
Small Size with a Big View
The small size of the f800g makes it perfect to install without obstructing your view. The small size f800g is equipped with a 140 degree ultra- wide angle lens to capture all the critical elements with little edge to edge distortion. Let the f800g will amaze you with the crystal clear resolution while capturing the vivid colors of the surrounding lights at night.
Easy to Install and Use
Use the enclosed bracket to install to many windshields in seconds. The car power adapter has a generous 3.5 meter (11.4 feet) cord that accommodates easy routing in almost any vehicle. Once installed, the f800g automatically begins recording when the vehicle starts and powers down when the vehicle is turned off. The camcorder also offers many easy to use options such as motion detection.
Lane Departure Warning System (LWDS)With the GPS and LWDS feature enabled and the vehicle moving faster than 50 km/h (~31mph), the f800g uses lane markings on the road to warn you when your vehicle drifts from the current lane. The warning is an audible and visual icon displayed on the camcorder screen. This feature should be treated as a guide only, not a reliable safety mechanism.
- HP Car Camcorder f800g
- Car power adapter
- Camera mounting bracket
- CDROM with Software /UM
- Quick start guide
- Warranty document.
- Car Camcorder f800g
Display Dimensions : 2.7 inch LCD Color Panel (TFT), 112K Pixels (240 x 960)
Sensor Type: OV2710, 2.1MP, 1/2.7 inch CMOS
Effective Pixels: 1920 (H) x 1080 (V) pixels
Video Resolutions: Full HD: 1920 x 1080@30 fps HD:1280 x 720@30 fps / 60 fps
Video Format: MOV format (H.264+ADPCM codec)
Still Image Resolution: DCF (JPEG, Exif: 2.2
Still Image Format: DCF (JPEG, Exif: 2.2 )
ISO Sensitivity: Auto
Integrated GPS: Continuous GPS tracking for picture and video location information
G-Sensor: Built-in, 3-Axis G-Force Sensor Supports Event trigger Emergency Video recording
Lens Specifications: Up to 14 Ultra-Wide Angle, F1.9 Aperture
On Screen Languages: English / French / Italian / German / Spanish / Portuguese / Russian / Turkish / Japanese / Korean / S. Chinese / T. Chinese
Storage Media: MicroSD / SDHC (Up to 32 GB)
Note: Class 6 speed SDHC cards or greater required for HD video recording
Connections: UBS (8 pin micro, USB 2.0)
Power: Rechargeable Li-Po battery (battery is sealed within the camcorder and not customer replaceable)
Dimensions: 80 mm x 30.3 mm x 51.2 mm (3.1 in x 1.2 in x 2.0 in)
Weight: 82g (2.9 oz.)
HP Car Camcorder f800g
Car Power Adapter (with USB connector)
Windshield Mounting Bracket
Quick Start Guide
Minimum System Requirements
Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8
Pentium D 3.0 GHz processor or equivalent 1 GB RAM or greater
Questions about the HP Car Camcorder f800g? Look us up online at http://www.hp.com
© 2014 HPDC, Hewlett-Packard Company, Palo Alto, CA 94304 Manufactured and distributed under license from Hewlett-Packard.
Actual product image may vary from image shown. All specifications are subject to change without notice. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Microsoft, Windows, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other brand and product names are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of their respective holders.
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.