16-Port Fast Ethernet Desktop/Rackmount Switch in Metal Casing
Eco-friendly and Economical
Low-cost, innovative design runs reliably and quietly, saving energy and cutting costs without sacrificing connectivity
Fast Ethernet ports allow you to expand your newtrok and connect all your devices for quick file transfers and smooth media streaming
Environmental features reduce energy consumption, cutting costs, while compliance certifications give you piece of mind
The DES-1016D 16-Port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Desktop Switch is designed to enhance workgroup performance while providing a high level of flexibility. Powerful yet easy to use, this device allows users to simply plug any port to either a 10Mbps or 100Mbps network to multiply bandwidths, boost response time and satisfy heavy load demands.
Ideal for Basic Networking Tasks
With the D-Link DES-1016D, you can easily expand your network by adding more computers or devices with speeds up to 200 Mbps per port in full-duplex mode.
Auto-Sensing 10/100 Ports
The DES-1016D use auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps ports, allowing a small workgroup to flexibly connect to 10 or 100 Mbps devices to create an integrated network. Each port automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables to make the right link.
Flow Control for Secure Transmission
802.3x flow control on each port minimizes dropped packets when the port’s receiving buffer is full.
Quality of Service (QoS)
The switches provide 802.1p priority queues for QoS, allowing users to run bandwidth-sensitive applications such as multimedia and VoIP Internet telephone without data flow bottlenecks that can degrade the quality of the network connection.
Save on Energy Costs
The switches support IEEE802.3az EEE which enables the switches to reduce power consumption when the switches are at low utilization, allowing users to save on power usage and costs. During these periods of low utilization, the switches can enter a low-power state and use up less power than regular operations.
***1-3 years warranty from manufacturer (depends on product)
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.