8-Port Gigabit PoE Desktop Switch In Metal Casing
-HIGH-SPEED NETWORKING -PLUG AND PLAY -WIRED PoE ACCESS
-AUTO MDI/MDIX CROSSOVER
-POWER OVER ETHERNET (PoE)
GIGABIT CONNECTION FOR HOME
The D-Link DGS-1008P 8-port Gigabit Ethernet switch enables home and office users to easily connect and supply power to Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices such as wireless access points (APs), IP cameras, and IP phones. It also provides the opportunity to add additional Ethernet devices like computers, printers, and Network Attached Storage (NAS) onto a network. This compact PoE switch operates quietly, making it ideal for use in virtually any room or office.
POWER OVER ETHERNET (PoE)
The first four ports of the DGS-1008P support the IEEE 802.3af PoE protocol. Each of these four ports can supply up to 15.4 watts, for a total PoE budget of 52 watts, allowing users to attach an IEEE 802.3af-compliant device to the DGS-1008P that requires no additional power. Use PoE for applications that are far from power outlets or when you want to minimize the clutter of extra cables.
AUTO MDI/MDIX CROSSOVER
All ports support automatic MDI/MDIX crossover, eliminating the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Each port can be plugged directly to a server, hub, router, or switch using regular straight-through twisted-pair Ethernet cables.
The DGS-1008P 8-Port Gigabit Switch makes use of D-Link Green‚Ñ¢ eco-friendly technology, providing energy savings, reduced power consumption, and a longer product life without sacrificing operational performance or functionality. This switch helps to conserve energy through methods such as Link Status and Cable Length Detection. The Link Status feature automatically powers down ports that have no link, allowing the switch to save substantial amounts of energy by cutting power for unused ports or ports connected to computers that have been shut down. It can also detect connected cable lengths, and adjust power usage accordingly, helping you save energy without affecting networking performance. In addition, the fan-less design extends the product‚Äôs life and also reduces noise
¬†***1-3 years warranty from manufacturer (depends on product)
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.