Your two-in-one minidrone that flies in the air and on water!
Parrot Hydrofoil is a next-generation minidrone. It can glide on water just as well as it flies through the air. Fast and strong, it is equipped with propeller technology to make quick movements and reach incredible top speeds. With the Orak version, make way for ultimate missions!
Whizz across the water
Parrot Hydrofoil Orak is a hybrid minidrone. Add the two floaters to its hull and it transforms into an ultra high-performance boat! On lakes or in swimming pools, it can reach speeds of 6.21 mph. At top speed, it can lift itself 5 or 6 cm out of the water. If you love sport, you'll love this!
Sprint through the air
Detach it from its hydrofoil and make it take off! Parrot Hydrofoil Orak flies everywhere and can now reach speeds of 11.18 mph. Its hovering is extremely precise. Indoors or outdoors in light winds, prepare yourself for the best flight experiences!
Manoeuvre your drone from your smartphone or tablet. With a single swipe on the screen, Parrot Hydrofoil Orak makes 90° and 180° turns. With a click, it loops to the front, back and side. Take on the elements or your adversaries in complete confidence: its propellers will cut out in the event of impact. Extreme courses and chases are yours!
Take photos of all your exploits!
Capture your adventures with the onboard mini-camera. In aquatic mode, the Parrot Hydrofoil keeps its balance and automatically stabilises itself. In aerial mode, it offers greater flight stability. This ultra-sophisticated technology makes the Parrot Hydrofoil Orak one of the most stable quadcopters on the market. Perfect, you'll have images by which to remember your performances!
Learn Code with your drone
Our nifty drones are packed with all the fun in the world and additional interactive opportunities : they offer unlimited learning possibilities in Stem and coding! We partner with Tynker, the leading code-learning platform used by more than 50 million kids. We have also developed an activity book for the amazing Apple Swift Playground. Finally, we have created a platform to share all those learning resources. Now you can easily teach and learn coding and problem solving in a game-like fashion!
- Flight control: Air and soft water
- Speed (air): 11.18 mph
- Speed (water): 6.21 mph
- Aerial: Photos
- Directional stability
- 3-axis accelerometer +/- 50 mg precision
- Rapid charging:Within 25 minutes (with a 2.6 A charger, not included)
- Standard charge:Up to 90 minutes with micro-USB cable, included
- Storage:1 GB Flash memory
- Drive:4 engines
- Gyroscope:3 axle
- Camera, Speed & Connectivity
- Camera:On-board mini camera
- Screenshot:VGA (480 x 640) 300 000 pixels
- Speed:Up to 11.18 mph
- In the air:Up to 6.21 mph
- Connection:Via Bluetooth Smart / Bluetooth V4.0 BLE
- Max distance:20m range
- Battery, OS & Dimensions
- Battery:550mAh Lithium-Polymer
- Battery life:9 mins (7 mins with frame)
- Charge time:25 minutes (with a 2.6 A charger, not included)
- SDK:Available for developers
Size and weight
- Size without Hydrofoil structure:150 x 150 x 40mm
- Size with Hydrofoil structure:320 x 340 x 140mm
- Weight without Hydrofoil structure:58g
- Weight with Hydrofoil structure:247g
In the Box Contents
- 1 x Hydrofoil Drone
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x USB/micro-USB cable
- 1 x Hydrofoil structure
- 1 x Quickstart guide stickers