- 16/ 32/ 64GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-I / U3
- Max. Read Speed: 90 MB/s
- Max. Write Speed: 45 MB/s
- Water / Shock / X-ray / Temp Proof
- Built-In Write-Protect Switch
- SD Adapter Included
With UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) compatibility, the 16GB UHS-I U3 microSDHC Memory Card from Kingstonis capable of achieving maximum data read speeds of up to 90 MB/s and write speed of up to 45 MB/s. With data transfer rates like this you can capture Full-HD, 3D, and even 4K content. In addition to capturing different types of video, the cards can also be used within a variety of smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. Whether using the card in a smartphone or in a camera, you can rest assured your data will be safe as the card is waterproof, shock proof, X-ray proof, and temperature proof allowing it to withstand the elements. Included with this card is an SD adapter allowing the microSDHC memory card to be placed into nearly any device supporting standard SD memory cards.
- Designed for 4K Recording
- Shoot video at up to 30 frames per second in 4K and maximize the footage from your action camera or drone. Capture 1080p HD footage at 120 frames per second and slow down the action to enjoy every second of your latest adventure.
- Put that waterproof housing to good use, these cards can handle a little water. Whether biking, hiking, racing, or flying, feel safe knowing these cards safely capture the action in any weather.
- Enough Space for Your Trip
- Whether shooting in 4K Ultra HD or at 120 frames per second in 1080p HD, these cards have enough space to keep you going.
- Ultra High Performance
- This memory card supports the SD Association specification release, UHS-I U3 (Ultra High-Speed Bus, Speed Class 3), which guarantees performance of at least 30 MB/s, enough bandwidth to record and playback 4K video without interruption. With maximum data transfer rates of up to 90 MB/s read and 45 MB/s write, this card reads up to 9x faster and writes up to 4.5x faster than standard Class 10 SD cards.
|Storage Capacity||16 GB|
|UHS Speed Class||U3|
|Bus Interface Speed||UHS Class I|
|Data Transfer||Read Speed 90 MB/s Maximum
Write Speed 45 MB/s Maximum
|Durability||Shockproof, Temperature Extremes, Waterproof, X-Ray Proof|
|Operating Temperature||-13 to 185°F/ -25 to 85°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 185°F/ -40 to 85°C|
|Error Correction||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Built-in Write-Protect Switch||Yes|
|File System||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|RoHS Compliant||Not Specified by Manufacturer|