Key Features :
Designed for mobile journalists, videographers, and vloggers, the Comica BoomX-D UC2 is an ultracompact, true wireless digital microphone system with two microphones and just one receiver. It offers a complete solution for recording dialogue, interviews, and speech with two people talking simultaneously—directly to an Android smartphone or a USB Type-C device.
The ultralightweight BoomX-D UC2 consists of two ultracompact clip-on transmitters each with its own built-in omnidirectional microphone and a separate lavalier microphone. It also comes with a tiny receiver that mounts on and plugs directly into the USB Type-C port of your phone. To ensure that you are capturing a clean signal, you can monitor your mics via the receiver's 3.5mm headphone output while recording.
The system delivers reliable transmission with a clear sound at a distance up to 164'. The transmitter's built-in rechargeable batteries provide up to 5 hours of operation. Versatile and extremely easy to use with simple controls, the BoomX-D UC2 is well suited for content creators of any experience level.
Two Microphones into One Receiver
- The two-channel receiver allows you to use just one receiver to simultaneously receive signals from the two mic/transmitters, saving space on your phone shooting rig.
Built-In Mics for True Wireless
- Each transmitter is equipped with a built-in microphone and a 3.5mm mic input that accepts the included lavalier microphone.
- For a truly wireless experience, the transmitter can be clipped on clothing without having to wire yourself or your talent. You can also hold the transmitter in your hand and use it as a handheld microphone.
- The On/Off switch doubles as a mute button.
Lavalier Mics Included
- For a more discreet setup, use the small lavalier microphone, which can be easily concealed away from the camera's eye.
Plug-and-Play and Easy-to-Operate Wireless
- This plug-and-play system is easy to use. It comes pre-paired at the factory; connect it to your camera, turn it On, and you're ready to start recording.
- Dedicated gain buttons on the receiver allow quick and effortless adjustment of the signal level for each microphone independently.
- The transmitters have a display that shows signal strength, audio level, mono/stereo configuration, and battery life.
- You have the option to switch between mono or stereo on the receiver: Recording in mono combines both microphones on both the left and right side of your audio track. Recording in stereo puts one person on the left and the other person on the right, allowing you to isolate each person's dialog and adjust each level individually later in post.
- The transmitters are powered via a built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery. They can also be powered via USB, even while in use, giving you near unlimited operating time.
- The receiver is powered via the phone.
Easy 2.4 GHz Digital Wireless
- Whereas typical analog wireless systems are susceptible to interference from TV and radio waves, the BoomX-D digital system avoids that by operating in the 2.4 GHz frequency band, which occupies frequencies beyond those of television, radio transmissions, and UHF wireless microphone systems.
- The system automatic changes transmission frequency to mitigate noise and dropouts at a line-of-sight distance of up to 164 feet. For optimal performance, environments with limited Wi-Fi/2.4 GHz traffic and minimal physical obstructions are recommended.
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.