Fill the whole room with soft light
Larger light coverage | Bright and soft light | Night light | Smart Voice Control
Brighter, more practical full-body shine design
Unlike traditional designs, this second generation lamp uses advanced inversion molding
and an auxiliary heat dissipation design to let the light emanate from the full body of the lamp.*
Fill the whole room with soft light to create a nice, warm atmosphere or just to light up the room for everyday use.
A better lighting experience day or night
With brightness up to 400 lumens, the lamp can easily light up a typical bedroom.
At its lowest brightness of just 2 lumens, it can also be handy nightlight to help out your mind at ease as you sleep.
Wake up ready for the day
Like waking up to the sunrise, Mi Bedside Lamp 2
lets your body follow its natural circadian rhythm.
-Set power on/off time
Fall asleep with your mind at ease
The lowest brightness off 2 lumens is enough to
put your mind at ease without disturbing your sleep.
-Delayed power off
-Sunset sleep assistance
Light mixing technology to set the perfect night atmosphere
Set the right tone with a top-of-the-line bulb combined with dual-layer light mixing technology.
Multicolored light is mixed evenly to create the perfect mood for the night.
Create a cozy mood
Enjoy the gentle light of Mi Bedside Lamp 2 as you curl up with a book
and make use of its touch controls for an easy experience that lets you feel right at home.
It's a more pure lighting experience that is brighter, looks better, and is easier to use.
-Color temperature control 1700-6500k
Smart voice control lets you speak to turn the light on and off
The Mi Bedside Lamp 2 supports voice control, allowing you to step right into the age of smart lighting.
There's no need to ger out of bed to turn out the lights.
Simply turn the light on or off, or adjust the brightness, colour or colour temperature through your Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
Multiple ways to control your lamp
Connects with both Apple HomeKit and the Mi Home app, and can be connected to other smart devices
and even controlled by your Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa, allowing it to be full integrated into your
personalized smart home experience. The possibilities are only limited to your imagination.
Intuitive touch controls
Slide to adjust settings
With the lamp turned off, touch anywhere on the slider to turn to turn it on, making it easy to turn on the light in the dark. No more grasping for the light switch in the dark.
Mi Bedside Lamp 2
Product model number
Visible color index
220 - 240 V ~ 50/60 Hz, 0.45 A
WiFi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2 BLE
9W (12×0.6W/LED module + 6 ×0.3W/LED module [RGB])
Approx. 25000 hours
Android 4.4 or iOS 9.0 and later
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.