APC Back-UPS 1400VA, 230V, AVR, Universal and IEC Sockets
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-test:Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR):Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Resettable circuit breaker:Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Telephone dataline surge protection:Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges traveling on telephone lines.
- USB connection :Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.
Back-UPS Features & Benefits
- Intelligent battery management Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Battery failure notification Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Automatic self-test Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- LED status display
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Audible alarms
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Safety-agency approved
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Battery and surge protected outlets
Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
- Surge only outlets
Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Output power capacity:700Watts/ 1.4 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts):700Watts/ 1.4 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage:230V
- Output Frequency (sync to mains):50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
- Output Frequency (not synced):50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
- Topology:Line Interactive
- Waveform type:Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections:(2) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Transfer Time:8ms typical : 10 ms maximum
- Nominal Input Voltage:230V
- Input frequency:50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections:IEC-320 C14, NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length:1.22meters
- Input voltage range for main operations:150 - 280 V
- Number of Power Cords:2
- Type of Input Protection Required:3-pole breaker
- Maximum Input Current:6.0A
- Input Power Factor at Full Load:0.5
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type:Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Included Battery Modules:1
- Typical recharge time:8hour(s)
- Replacement Battery: APCRBC113
- Expected Battery Life (years):2 - 5
Communications & Management
- Control panel:LED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Overload indicators
- Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating:273Joules
- Data Line Protection:RJ-11 Modem/Fax protection
- Maximum Height:215mm , 21.5cm
- Maximum Width:130mm , 13.0cm
- Maximum Depth:336mm , 33.6cm
- Net Weight:12.0kg
- Shipping weight:12.94kg
- Shipping Heigh: 295mm , 29.5cm
- Shipping Width:245mm , 24.5cm
- Shipping Depth:440mm , 44.0cm
- Operating Environment:0 - 40 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity:0 - 95% non-condensing %
- Operating Elevation:0-3000meters
- Storage Temperature:-15 - 45 °C
- Storage Relative Humidity:0 - 95% non-condensing %
- Storage Elevation:0-9000meters
- Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit:45.0dBA