APC Back UPS 650VA BX650LI-MS
APC Back-UPS 650VA, 230V, AVR, Universal Sockets
- Alarm notification: Customers are notified in real-time via phone or e-mail as critical events occur, allowing them to reduce mean time to recovery, improve efficiency and maximize uptime.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR):Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
- Safety-agency approved
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Automatic self-test
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Battery and surge protected outlets
Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
- Surge only outlets
Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
- LED status display
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Audible alarms
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Output power capacity: 325Watts/ 650VA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts):325Watts/ 650VA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Output Frequency (sync to mains):50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
- Topology:Line Interactive
- Waveform type:Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections: (2) Universal Receptacle (Battery Backup)
- Transfer Time:4ms typical : 6ms maximum
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input frequency:50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length:1.22meters
- Input voltage range for main operations:180 - 270V
- Number of Power Cords:1
- Type of Input Protection Required:gL fuse
- Maximum Input Current:5.0A
- Input Power Factor at Full Load:0.5
Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type:Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Included Battery Modules:1
- Typical recharge time:4hour(s)
- Replacement Battery:APCRBC110
- Expected Battery Life (years):2 - 4
- Runtime:View Runtime Manual Table
- Efficiency:View Efficiency Graph
Communications & Management
- Control panel
LED Status display with On Line : On Battery
- Audible Alarm
Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge energy rating:160Joules