With powerful features to help keep you connected, active, healthy and safe, Apple Watch SE is a lot of watch. For a lot less than you expected.
- Stay connected to family and friends with calls, texts and email, even when you don’t have your phone5
- Stream music and podcasts on the go, and leave your phone at home5
- Take calls and reply to texts directly from your wrist
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favourites like running, yoga, swimming and dance
- Hike smarter with built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Stay on top of your health with high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications1
- Apple Watch can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you2
- Emergency SOS lets you call for help when you need it3
- Sync your favourite music and podcasts
- Swimproof design4
- 100 per cent recycled aluminium cases are available in three finishes
- watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face and enhancements to Messages
What's in the box
- Apple Watch Aluminium Case
- Sport Band / Sport Loop
- 1m Magnetic charging cable
Legal for Apple Watch SE
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later
1Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under the age of 22 or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
2Fall detection updates are available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later with watchOS 8 and later.
3Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile network connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without mobile connectivity, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi calling.
4Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high‑velocity water or submersion below shallow depths. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
5Wireless service plan is required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/my/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.