Unique FeatureASRock Super Alloy
- Premium Power Choke
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4x4)
ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports)
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
CPU- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors (LGA1700)
- Digi Power design
- 6 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Hybrid Technology
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
Chipset- Intel® B660
Memory- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 non-ECC, un-buffered memory up to 5066+(OC)*
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 64GB
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
*Supports DDR4 3200 natively.
BIOS- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU Core/Cache, CPU GT, DRAM, VCCIN AUX, +1.05V PROC, +0.82V PCH, +1.05V PCH Voltage Multi-adjustment
Graphics- Intel® Xe Graphics Architecture (Gen 12)
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, HDMI and DisplayPort 1.4
- Supports HDMI 2.1 TMDS Compatible with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 with DSC (compressed) max. resolution up to 8K (7680x4320) @ 60Hz / 5K (5120x3200) @ 120Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports HDCP 2.3 with HDMI 2.1 TMDS Compatible and DisplayPort 1.4 Ports
*Intel® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
Audio- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC897/887 Audio Codec)
- Supports Surge Protection
LAN- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Giga PHY Intel® I219V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports UEFI PXE
- 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1), supports x16 mode*
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 Slots (PCIE2 and PCIE3)*
- 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT PCIe WiFi module
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
- 1 x Hyper M.2 Socket (M2_1, Key M), supports type 2260/2280 PCIe Gen4x4 (64 Gb/s) mode*
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_2, Key M), supports type 2260/2280 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s & PCIe Gen3x4 (32 Gb/s) modes*
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors**
*Supports Intel® Optane™ Technology (M2_2 only)
Supports Intel® Volume Management Device (VMD)
Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
** If M2_2 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_3 will be disabled.
RAID- Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
Connector- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x SPI TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
- 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)**
- 2 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)***
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 3 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
*The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
**The CPU/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
***The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power.
CPU_FAN2/WP and CHA_FAN1~2/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
Rear Panel I/O- 2 x Antenna Mounting Points
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 3 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C Port (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFISoftware
- ASRock Motherboard Utility (A-Tuning)
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Support CD- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version)
Accessories- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 3 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
Hardware Monitor- Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: CPU Vcore, +1.05 PCH, DRAM, VCCIN AUX, +1.05V PROC, +0.82V PCH, +12V, +5V, +3.3V
Form Factor- Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.6-in x 7.9-in, 24.4 cm x 20.1 cm
- Solid Capacitor design
OS- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 11 64-bit
Certifications- FCC, CE
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.