Intel Z390 ATX gaming motherboard with OptiMem II, Aura Sync RGB LED lighting, DDR4 4266+ MHz support, 32Gbps M.2, Intel Optane memory ready, and native USB 3.1 Gen 2.
- TUF Protection: SafeSlot, ESD guards, DDR4 overvoltage protection, Digi+ VRM, and stainless-steel back I/O for long-term reliability
- Military-grade TUF Components: TUF LANGuard, TUF chokes, TUF capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs for maximum durability
- OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- MemOK! II: Automatically fixes boot failures that arise due to memory overclocking and instability
- Realtek S1200A Codec: Features an unprecedented 108dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line-out and a 103dB SNR for the line-in, providing pristine audio quality
- Intel Wi-Fi: The latest 802.11ac Wireless-AC 9560 integrated adapter, with 2x2 MU-MIMO and wide 160MHz channels for up to 1.73Gbps transfers
- GPU Temperature Sensing & Fan Xpert 4: Ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and acoustics
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear
- Intel® Socket 1151 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
- Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- * The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
- * Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- Intel® Z390
- 4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- * Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- * The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor.
- Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® UHD Graphics support
- Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DisplayPort ports
- - Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
- - Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz
- Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
- DP 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport compliant, supports DP 1.2 monitor daisy chain up to 3 displays
- Supports AMD CrossFireX™ Technology
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or x8+x4+x4)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode) *1
- 4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 *1
- *For 3 SSD on CPU support, install a Hyper M.2 X16 card (sold separately) into the PCIeX16_1 slot, enable this card under BIOS settings.
- Intel® Z390 Chipset :
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*2
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*3
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray, *3
- Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
- Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Intel® CPU with Intel® Rapid Storage Technology support (RAID 0 & RAID 1)
- PCIEX16_1 slot supports up to 3 Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs via a Hyper M.2 X16 series Card*4
- Intel® I219V, featuring Turbo LAN
- TUF LANGuard
- Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9560
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
- Supports MU-MIMO
- Supports channel bandwidth: HT20/HT40/HT80/HT160
- Bluetooth® 5.0
- Realtek® ALC S1200A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- - Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Audio Feature :
- - Exclusive DTS Custom for GAMING Headsets.
- - Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- - Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- - Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- * Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
- Intel® Z390 Chipset :
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, , Type-A)
- Intel® Z390 Chipset :
- 8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, , Type-A, 4 at mid-board)
- Intel® Z390 Chipset :
- 3 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (3 at mid-board)
- Fan Xpert4
- - Advanced fan and liquid controls for ultimate cooling and quietness
- ASUS TUF PROTECTION
- - ASUS DIGI+ VRM: Precision control for stable power
- - ASUS SafeSlot: Protect your graphics card Investment
- - ASUS ESD Guard: Enhanced ESD protection
- - ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- - ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- - ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Optimem II：
- - Optimem (Improved DDR4 stability)
- ASUS EPU :
- - EPU
- TUF ENGINE! Power Design :
- - TUF Components (Choke, Cap. & MOSFET; certified by military-standard)
- AURA :
- - Aura Lighting Control
- - Aura RGB Strip Headers
- ASUS Exclusive Features :
- - AI Suite 3
- - Ai Charger
- - Turbo LAN
- - PC Cleaner
- - File Transfer
- - ASUS C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
- ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- - Stylish Fanless Design: PCH Heat-sink & MOS Heat-sink & M.2 Heat-sink solution
- - ASUS Fan Xpert 4
- ASUS EZ DIY :
- - ASUS O.C. Tuner
- - ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- - ASUS EZ Flash 3
- - ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- ASUS Q-Design :
- - ASUS Q-Slot
- - ASUS Q-DIMM
- M.2 Onboard(The latest transfer technologies with up to 32Gb/s data transfer speeds)
- MemOK! II
- - Enhance memory compatibility. More smart and convenient. Keep high performance. (Shorten the PC starting time)
- - Auto download driver and software. Friendly for first PC builder.
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
- 1 x DisplayPort
- 1 x HDMI
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A,
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
- 2 x Wi-Fi antenna port(s)
- 3 x 8-channel Audio I/O
- 2 x Aura RGB Strip Header(s)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
- 1 x USB 2.0 1-port connector(s) support(s) additional 1 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (4 -pin)
- 1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s) (4 -pin)
- 2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (4 -pin)
- 1 x AIO_PUMP connector ()
- 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
- 1 x 8-pin EATX 12 V Power connector
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x MemOK! II switch(es)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- 1 x System panel connector
- User's manual
- I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 1 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x ASUS 2T2R dual band Wi-Fi moving antennas (Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compliant)
- 1 x TUF Gaming Sticker
- 1 x TUF Certification card(s)
- 1 x SCD (by region)
- 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F9 Search, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- ASUS Utilities
- ASUS EZ Update
- Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- Windows® 10 64-bit
- ATX Form Factor
- 12.0 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
- WOL by PME, PXE
- *1. The PCIe x1_3, PCIe x1_4 slots share bandwidth with PCIe x16_2. The PCIe x16_2 slot runs at x2 mode as default. Please check BIOS for more configuration.
- *2. When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2_1 socket, SATA_2 port cannot be used.
- *3. When a device is installed on the M.2_2 socket, SATA_5/6 port cannot be used.
- *4. Supports CPU RAID with Intel® PCIe NVME SSDs. RAID 0 and 1 are supported via a Hyper M.2 X16 series card or on RAID sets created between the onboard M.2 socket and a Hyper M.2 X16 series card.
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.