Intel LGA-1151 mATX motherboard with LED lighting, DDR4 2666MHz, M.2 support, SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.1 Gen 2
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability.
- Fan Xpert: Flexible controls for ultimate cooling and quietness, plus GPU-temperature sensing for cooler gaming.
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection.
- Ultrafast connectivity: Supreme flexibility with USB 3.1 Gen 2, Native M.2 support for Lightning-fast storage speeds
- Intel® Socket 1151 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
- Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- * The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
- * Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- Intel® B360
- Intel® B360 Chipset
- 2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
- Dual Channel Memory Architecture
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- * Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- * The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor
- ** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
- Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
- Multi-VGA output support : DVI-D/D-Sub ports
- - Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- - Supports D-sub with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
- Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode, gray)
- 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
- Intel® B360 Chipset :
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode)*1
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray,
- Realtek® RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN
- ASUS LAN Guard
- Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC *
- - Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- Audio Feature :
- - LED-illuminated design - Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- - Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- - Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- - Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- * Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
- Intel® B360 Chipset :
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 up to 10Gbps port(s) (2 at back panel, teal blue, Type-A)
- Intel® B360 Chipset :
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 up to 5Gbps port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, Type-A, 2 at mid-board)
- Intel® B360 Chipset :
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, black, 4 at mid-board)
- ASUS 5X Protection III :
- - ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- - ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- - ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- - ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- - ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 5 Phase digital power design
- ASUS OptiMem：
- - Optimem (Improved DDR4 stability)
- ASUS EPU :
- - EPU
- ASUS Exclusive Features :
- - AI Suite 3
- - Ai Charger
- - PC Cleaner
- - File Transfer
- ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- - Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution
- - ASUS Fan Xpert
- ASUS EZ DIY :
- - ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- - ASUS EZ Flash 3
- - ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- ASUS Q-Design :
- - ASUS Q-DIMM
- M.2 Onboard(The latest transfer technologies with up to 32Gb/s data transfer speeds)
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
- 1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x D-Sub
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (teal blue)Type-A, up to 10Gbps
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) Type-A up to 5Gbps
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x 8-channel Audio I/O
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode)
- 1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
- 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
- 1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
- 1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- 1 x System panel connector
- 1 x Speaker connector
- User's manual
- I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 1 x M.2 Anchor
- 1 x SCD
- 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP,SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- WOL by PME, PXE
- Windows® 10 64-bit
- mATX Form Factor
- 8.9 inch x 7.3 inch ( 22.6 cm x 18.5 cm )
- *1 When a device in SATA mode is installed on the M.2 socket, SATA_2 port cannot be used.
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.