- Network StandardIEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11d, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.11i, IPv4
- Product SegmentN300 complete networking; 300Mbps
- Data Rate802.11b : 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
802.11g : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54Mbps
802.11n : up to 300Mbps
- AntennaDetachable dipole antenna x 2
- Operating Frequency2.4GHz
- Encryption64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK
- Firewall & Access ControlFirewall: NAT and SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection), intrusion detection including logging
Logging: Dropped packet, security event, Syslog
Filtering: Port, IP packet, URL Keyword, MAC address
Authentication: MAC address Access Control
- ManagementUPnP, DNS Proxy, DHCP
- UtilitiesDevice Discovery: Discover router in network and help user to invoke Web Configuration page
EZSetup: Help you to setup wireless and Internet connection easily
Firmware Restoration: Restore firmware while system enters rescue mode
- Ports1 x RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT for WAN, 4 x RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT for LAN
- ButtonWPS Button, Reset Button
- Power SupplyAC Input : 110V~240V(50~60Hz)
DC Output : 12 V with max. 1 A current
- OS SupportWindows® 8 , 32bit/64bit
Windows® 7 , 32bit/64bit
Windows® Vista , 32bit/64bit
Windows® XP , 32bit/64bit
Mac OS X
- EnvironmentalOperating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 ºF)
Storage Temperature: -20 ° to 70 ° C (-4 °F to 158 °F)
Operating Humidity: 10 % to 90 % (Non-condensing)
Storage Humidity: 5 % to 95 % (Non-condensing)
- Dimensions179 x 119 x 37 cm (WxDxH)
- Weight300 g
- Package ContentRT-N12 * 1
RJ45 Cable * 1
Support CD * 1
Antenna * 2
Warranty Card * 1
Power Supply *
Super Speed N Wireless Router
- 300Mbps Super Speed
- CD-Free Installation and Manual-Free Management
- Hardware EZ Switch for router, repeater and AP mode quickly changing.
- SuperSpeedN up to 300Mbps data rate, suitable for seamless multimedia stream.
- Broadcom Accelerange™ deliver 450%* Signal coverage.
- CD-Free Installation &. Manual-Free Management:
- 4-Network-in-1: Provide extra network for prioritized bandwidth and access control.
- EZ Switch: Switch your operation mode only ONE-Touch
- 30,000 sessions for stable P2P download
QIS(Quick Internet Setup)-3 Steps Internet Connection
Simply connect any Internet device to wireless router and QIS wizard will guide user to quickly link to Internet.
Network Map-Manual Free Management
Straight-forward design to help users to:
- Display the whole network status and clearly provide WAN/LAN status
- Securely connect to your wireless network and prevent intruders from using it
- Manage your network in minutes
- Try our EZ UI software
Dr. Surf, your personal wireless doctor, can automatically offer real-time diagnostics. Auto-detect Connection Problems.
- If there is any problem for internet connection, Dr. Surf can auto-detect and provide possible solutions.
- Ex. Your cable is not connect with the router.
4-Network-in-1: Provide Extra Networks
The RT-N12 can provide 4 wireless networks which feature dynamic bandwidth allocation and access control. For example, High bandwidth and both network (private and Internet) access right for boss, middle bandwidth and private network only for staff, low bandwidth and internet access only for friend and guest. Best choice for SOHO wireless network.
EZ Switch - Switch your Operation Mode only ONE-TOUCH
The ASUS' newly designed EZ Switch provides three operation mode, user can change it more easily, only ONE-TOUCH.
EZQoS - Quality of Service
TWith ASUS unique EZQoS engine, users can easily allocate bandwidth according to their individual needs by simply clicking on the buttons, such as voice or gaming, and assign more or less bandwidth to streamline multiple network activities (FTP, Games, P2P) to work smoothly at the same time
***3-years warranty fromm manufacturer
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.