- Graphics Engine: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 TI
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
- OpenGL: OpenGL®4.5
- Video Memory: GDDR5X 11GB
- Engine ClockOC Mode - GPU Boost Clock : 1708 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1594 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1683 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1569 MHz
- CUDA Core3584
- Memory Clock11100 MHz (OC Mode) ( )
11010 MHz (Gaming Mode) (Default)
- Memory Interface352-bit
- ResolutionDigital Max Resolution:7680x4320
- InterfaceDVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.0)
Display Port : Yes x 2 (Native) (Regular DP)
HDCP Support : Yes
- Power Connectors2 x 8-pin
- Accessories1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x Power cable
- SoftwareASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- Dimensions11.73 " x 5.28 " x 2.07 " Inch
29.8 x 13.4 x5.25 Centimeter
- Note． To have the best cooling performance, ASUS STRIX-GTX1080TI extends the fansink to 2.5 slots. Please double check you Chassis and Motherboard dimension prior to purchase to make sure it fits in your system!
． Note that the actual boost clock will vary depending on actual system conditions. For more information, please visit http://www.geforce.com/
ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce® GTX 1080 TI 11GB OC Edition VR Ready 5K HD Gaming HDMI DisplayPort DVI Overclocked PC Graphics Card
- 1708 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory, 3584 CUDA cores, and 11GB Frame Buffer
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting with additional 4-pin RGB header provides a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of ASUS Aura Sync enabled products
- MaxContact plus Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers 2X more GPU to heatsink contact for increased cooling efficiency with premium quality aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Patented wing-blade 0dB fans with FanConnect II maximizes cooling performance using three axial fans to deliver 105% more air pressure and dual 4-pin headers for referencing chassis fans to GPU temperatures.
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and a free 1-year premium license of XSplit Gamecaster
- Supports the latest DirectX™ 12 and GeForce gaming features while delivering a maximum resolution of 7680 x 4320 for the ultimate 5K gaming experience
- 5K Gaming and VR Ready with 2x HDMI 2.0, 2x DisplayPort 1.4, and 1x DVI port to simultaneously connect your VR headset and up to 4 monitors
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti gaming graphics cards are packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including all-new MaxContact Technology that is 2X more contact with GPU for improved thermal transfer, and Patented Wing-Blade IP5X-Certified Fans for maximum airflow and longer fan lifespan. While ASUS FanConnect II features 4-pin, hybrid-controlled headers connected to system fans for optimal system cooling. ASUS Aura Sync RGB LED synchronization enables a gaming system personalization and VR-friendly HDMI ports let gamers easily enjoy immersive virtual reality experiences. ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti also has GPU Tweak II with XSplit Gamecaster that provides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
GAME COOL AND PLAY SILENT40% More Heat Dissipation AreaUp to 30% Cooler and 3X Quieter Gaming PerformanceNew ROG Strix graphics are constructed with a 2.5-slot width, providing 40% more heat sink surface area for heat dissipation compared to previous 2-slot designs for dramatically cooler and quieter performance.*Images for reference only.
MaxContact Technology2X More Contact with GPU for Improved Thermal TransferMaxContact is an industry-first GPU cooling technology, featuring an enhanced copper heat spreader that directly contacts the GPU. MaxContact utilizes precision machining to provide a surface that makes up to 2X more contact with the GPU than traditional heat spreaders, resulting in improved thermal transfer.
Patented Wing-Blade DesignMax Air Flow with 105% More Air PressurePatented wing-blade fans delivers maximum air flow and 105% greater static pressure over the heat sink, while operating at an up to 3X quieter volume than reference cards.
****3-years warranty from manufacturer
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.