In addition to providing high-fidelity wireless audio, the ATH-WS990BT headphones also feature noise-cancelling and hear-through functionality that gives you greater control over your interaction with the outside world and its noise. The headphones’ selectable active noise-cancellation function dampens the ambient noise for greater enjoyment of the Solid Bass audio in loud environments. Conversely, the selectable hear-through function allows voices in the surrounding area to be heard through the headphones. This lets you listen for important announcements, say in a train station or airport, and hear the voice of anyone who might engage you in conversation.
A mic and controls are built into the left earcup, giving you convenient control of calls and music playback on a wirelessly connected device. An audio cable is also included to let you use the headphones in areas where wireless operation is prohibited (e.g., in airplanes or hospitals), when battery power is low, or when you want to listen to Hi-Res Audio.
The headphones’ internal lithium polymer battery provides up to 30 hours of continuous wireless use (up to 1,000 hours in standby mode) and can be recharged using the included 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable.
About High-Resolution Audio
In Brief: The Move to Hi-Res Audio
While many listeners may believe that high-resolution audio came along with the introduction of the Compact Disc in 1982, constraints on the disc’s storage space always prevented CD audio (standardized at 44.1 kHz/16-bit) from fully and completely reproducing the original recorded sound. The advent and subsequent popularity of MP3s only made this problem more pronounced – the necessary compression of these files causes audio information to be lost, thus greatly reducing the audio quality. But with lossless audio file formats, faster Internet speeds, and storage space increasingly easy to come by (and in ever-smaller packages), the push is on to create audio equipment capable of capturing and reproducing true Hi-Res Audio, generally considered to be 96 kHz/24-bit or better. The Hi-Res Audio logo certifies that a product meets the Hi-Res Audio standards. Per these standards, headphones must have transducer frequency performance to at least 40 kHz. As a producer of these types of audiophile headphones since 1972, Audio-Technica is well-positioned to provide audio solutions that meet the demands of Hi-Res Audio media formats, allowing for the full reproduction of their extended sonic characteristics.
*The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audio-Technica Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Bluetooth wireless technology with mic and controls built into the earcup for answering/ending calls, controlling music & video playback and adjusting volume on connected devices
- Supports aptX® sound-improvement technology for high-quality audio performance over a Bluetooth transmission
- Active noise-cancelling technology reduces environmental noise
- Hear-through function allows voices (e.g., announcements at train/bus stations and airports; conversations) to be heard through the headphones
- Internal battery provides up to 30 hours of continuous wireless use (1,000 hours on standby) on a full charge
- 53 mm Deep Motion Drivers provide extremely rich, high-fidelity bass sound
- Exclusive dual-layer, memory-foam earpads, consisting of a firm internal layer and a soft outer layer, provide increased isolation
- Large, high-flux magnetic circuit provides wireless audio reproduction with deep bass and amazing resolution.
- Aluminum housings reduce unwanted resonance
- Included 1.2 m (3.9') cable with 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug provides a wired connection when wireless operation is prohibited (e.g., in airplanes or hospitals), when battery power is low, or when Hi-Res Audio is desired
- Includes 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable and carrying pouch
Fold-flat design for easy storage
|Driver Diameter||53 mm|
|Frequency Response||5 – 40,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||107 dB/mW, when using noise-cancelling*
101 dB/mW, when not using noise-cancelling*
|Impedance||150 ohms, when using noise-cancelling*
30 ohms, when not using noise-cancelling*
|Battery||DC3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery|
|Battery Life||Max. 25 hours (when using Bluetooth and noise-cancellation)**
Max. 30 hours (when using Bluetooth only)**
Max. 35 hours (with using noise-cancelling only)**
Max. 1,000 hours (standby)**
Charging Time: Approx. 5 hours (for 0-100% charge)**
|Weight||300 g (10.6 oz)|
|Cable||1 x 1.2 m (3.9')|
|Connector||1 x 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug, L-type|
|Accessories Included||1 x 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable, 1 x pouch|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-44 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||50 – 4,000 Hz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Omnidirectional|
Communication System: Bluetooth Version 4.1
Output: Bluetooth Specification Power Class 2
Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
Support Codec: aptX, AAC, SBC
*When using a wired connection.
1 Year Warranty
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.