Ergonomically designed with built-in power adapter, the innovative Aztech WL559E is a one-stop solution for anyone who experiences poor wireless connection within his/her home or office, it is capable of extending wireless signal to areas with "blind spots".
- Wireless-N data transfer rate up to 300Mbps
- Wall-plugged directly to any power socket
- Enable wired network to be WIFI ready
- Smart MIMO Technology
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Connects to multiple networking devices.
Wi-Fi Repeater in Any Wall Outlet at Home or Office
Aztech WL559E is the latest Wi-Fi repeater model that follows WL556E, the first Wi-Fi repeater designed with an in-built power adapter. Unlike Wi-Fi repeaters that require an external power supply adapter, the innovative wall-plugged design empowers users to plug it directly into any available power outlet.
Robust 300Mbps Wireless-N Speed
300Mbps Wireless-N speed ensures faster wireless connection between devices. MIMO technology provides better overall coverage against weak Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi dead spots and enables users to stream multiple HD content wirelessly from Internet-enabled TVs, game consoles and media players without lag.
Intelligent LED Indicators
Received Signal Strength Indicators (RSSI) are LED indicators that intelligently determine the wireless signal strength received from the router. By reading the number of illuminated LED indicators, users can assess if the area that Aztech WL559E is plugged into is the recommended location for best Wi-Fi coverage.
Fuss-free Set-up with WPS
Aztech WL886RT4 supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) that allows users to connect to their network simply by pressing the WPS button located at the bottom of the product.
***2-years warranty from manufacturer
- Wireless IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Ethernet IEEE 802.3 10/100, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab
- OFDM 1024
- OFDM 256
- OFDM 64
- OFDM 16
- OFDM 8 QAM
- IEEE802.11n: BPSK, QPSK, QAM-16, QAM-64
- IEEE802.11g: BPSK, QPSK, QAM-16, QAM-64
- IEEE802.11b: CCK, QPSK, BPSK
Wireless Frequency Band
- Europe (ETSI): 2.412GHz ~ 2.742GHz (CH1 ~ CH13)
- Wireless: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Key Chipset: Ralink RT3352 Network Processor + WLAN Controller
- SPI FlashRom: 4M Byte (Default)
- DDR2 DRAM: 64M Byte
- OS Independent with TCP/IP protocol installed
- Supply voltage range: 100VAC – 240VAC (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption : Less than 4W
- Max Current : 0.12A
- 1 x RJ45 for 10/100Base-T LAN
- 1 x Factory Default Reset Button
- 1 x WPS button
- 2 x Internal antennas
- Operating : 0° to 40° Celsius(32° to 104° Fahrenheit)
- Non-Operating :-25° to 70° Celsius(-13° to 158° Fahrenheit)
- Operating : 30% to 90% Relative Humidity (Non-Condensing)
- Non-Operating : 30% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-Condensing)