Please take note: For bulk purchase of printer, please purchase separately as courier service could not ship out more than 1 Printer at a time. Thank you
Self Pickup at Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall & IOI City Mall Outlet Only
Terms & Conditions:
1. Promotion is valid exclusively for August & September 2019.
2. Cashback must be redeemed online through YLWC (ylwc.canon.com.my) with proof of purchase no later than 30th September 2019.
3. Purchase of each unit of PIXMA E410 is entitled to one (1) redemption of cashback only.
4. Customer is eligible to redeem the cashback for up to maximum of two (2) units only.
5. Payout will be made within 45 days upon cashback redemption.
6. Any other matters not covered in the T&C above shall be determined by the management of Canon Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. No correspondence will be entertained and decision made by the management of Canon Marketing (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. would be final.
7. For full terms & conditions, refer to: bit.ly/JoyfulJulyCashback
|Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
|Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.|
|Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO / IEC 24734.
Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO / JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer.
Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc.
|TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is based on the TWAIN specification V1.9 and requires the Data Source Manager comes with the operating system.|
|Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.|
|Increasing the scanning resolution will limit the maximum possible scanning area.|
|The fastest speed in Hi-Speed USB on Windows PC. Transfer time to computer is not included.|
|Color document scan speed is measured with ISO / IEC 29183 Target A.
Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and the on-screen status display turns off.
Scan speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, scan mode settings and document size etc.
|Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183.
Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warm-up time.
|The performance of the printer may be reduced under certain temperature and humidity conditions.|
|For the temperature and humidity conditions of papers such as photo paper, refer to the paper's packaging or the supplied instructions.|
|When printing ISO / JIS-SCID N2 on 4 x 6" Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.|
|Copy: When copying ISO/JIS-SCID N2 (printed by inkjet printer) on A4 size plain paper using default settings.
Print: When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 (printed by inkjet printer) on A4 size plain paper using default settings.
|•||You need to install ink tanks or ink cartridges of all colours whether you perform black and white printing or colour printing. If any one of the ink tanks or ink cartridges is not installed, an error occurs and you cannot perform printing.|
|•||Depending on the paper or the print settings, colour ink may be consumed even when you print a document in black or perform printing in black and white. When any one of the colours of ink has run out, you need to replace the ink tank or ink cartridge.|
|•||When you use the Canon printer for the first time after you install the bundled ink tanks, the printer consumes a small amount of ink in the amount to enable printing by filling the nozzles of the Print Head with ink. For this reason, the number of sheets that can be printed with the first ink tanks is fewer than the succeeding ink tanks.|
|•||The printing costs described in the brochures or websites are based on the consumption data from not the first ink tank / ink cartridge but the succeeding ink tank / ink cartridge.|
|•||To keep printer's performance, Canon printer performs cleaning automatically according to its condition. When the printer performs cleaning, a small amount of ink is consumed. In this case, all colours of ink may be consumed.
The cleaning function helps the printer to suck air bubbles or ink itself from the nozzle and thus prevents print quality degradation or nozzle clogging.
|•||The repairing parts for printers will be available five years after production is discontinued. Depending on your model, we may ask you to replace it with a new one, or one with almost the same performance as a maintenance service. In this case, it may be that you cannot use supplies or accessories for your model or the compatible OS will be changed.|
|•||The warranty term for details, contact a Canon-authorized sales representative in the country or region you live in.|
|•||To obtain good printing quality, use up ink within six months after opening.|
|•||Regarding a solution to a problem caused by using non-genuine ink cartridges (including ones supplemented with non-genuine ink by making a hole in the cartridge or so), a fee will be charged even within the warranty term. Keep this in your mind when you use non-genuine ink.|
|•||If you use non-genuine ink cartridges (including ones supplemented with non-genuine ink by making a hole in the cartridge or so), they may have a negative effect on the performance of the printer or the printing quality may be reduced. In addition, though it is a rare case and does not present a safety hazard, it is reported that a print head will become heated or smoke will be emitted from it due to an ingredient not contained in genuine Canon ink. (Note that this does not apply to all non-genuine ink.)|
|•||The following functions are available only on printers that use genuine Canon ink for all colours and support these functions. For supported functions, see the product specifications section for each model.
• Printing CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM content via My Image Garden, Easy-PhotoPrint+, or PIXMA Cloud Link
• Using the following applications via PIXMA Cloud Link
- Scan to E-mail
- Attach to Webmail
- Scan to Office document
- Scan and Remote Print
- Saving scanned images to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Evernote, OneNote, Access to SlideShare
|•||A printer with a fax function stores the following fax data in printer's memory:
- Faxes not printed out due to conditions such as ink running out.
- Faxes in the send queue.
If you disconnect the power cord, the date and time settings are reset and faxes stored in the printer's memory will be deleted. Before you disconnect the power cord, confirm that faxes you need to keep have already been printed or sent.
|•||Depending on your terminal, such as a computer or a smartphone, or the operating system of your terminal, such as your computer or smartphone, the information or the message related to the estimated remaining capacity of the maintenance cartridge usage displayed on the screen of your terminal may be different from the information or message displayed on the operation panel of the printer. Also, the message for the estimated remaining capacity of the maintenance cartridge usage may be displayed at a different point in time. Canon recommends that you use the information and massage displayed on the operation panel of the printer as your reference.|
Canon Warranty T & C
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.