Refillable Ink Tank Wireless All-In-One for High Volume Printing
Designed for high volume printing at low running cost.
- Print, Scan, Copy
- ISO Standard print speed (A4): up to 8.8ipm black / 5.0ipm colour
- Hi-speed USB 2.0, Wireless, Direct Wireless
- Recommended print volume: 150 - 1500 pages
High Page Yield Ink Bottles
With high page yield ink bottles up to 7000 pages, users can enjoy printing without having to worry about cost of ink, or ink supplies running low.
Integrated Ink Tank System
Built-in integrated ink tanks create a compact printer body. Users can also view remaining ink levels easily at a glance.
Spill-Resistant Ink Bottle Design
The ink bottles come with a special tip design that reduces spillage during ink refilling.
Built-in wireless connectivity allows users to print wirelessly from PCs, laptops, mobile phones and tablet computers.
Access Point Mode
The G3000 can behave as an access point in the absence of a wireless router, allowing a direct connection to be established to mobile phones and tablet PCs.
Mobile and Cloud Printing
Experience the freedom to print from social media and scan to cloud storage services using PIXMA Cloud Link accessed via Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app.
|Maximum Printing Resolution||4800 (horizontal)*1 x 1200 (vertical) dpi|
|Print Head / Ink||Type:||Individual Ink Bottle|
|Number of Nozzles:||Total 1,472 nozzles|
|Ink Droplet Size:||2 pl min|
|Ink Bottle:||GI-790 (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black)|
Based on ISO / IEC 24734.
Click here for summary report
Click here for Document Print and Copy Speed Measurement Conditions
ESAT / Simplex:
|Approx. 5.0 ipm|
ESAT / Simplex:
|Approx. 8.8 ipm|
|Photo (4 x 6"):
PP-201 / Borderless
|Approx. 60 secs|
|Printable Width||Bordered:||Up to 203.2 mm (8 inch)|
|Borderless:||Up to 216 mm (8.5 inch)|
|Printable Area||Borderless Printing*3:||Top / Bottom / Right / Left margin: each 0 mm
(Supported Paper Size: A4 / Letter / 4 x 6" / 5 x 7" / 8 x 10")
|Bordered Printing:||Top margin: 3 mm, Bottom margin: 5 mm,
Left / Right margin: each 3.4 mm (Letter / Legal: Left: 6.4 mm, Right: 6.3 mm)
|Recommended Printing Area||Top Margin:||31.2 mm|
|Bottom Margin:||32.5 mm|
|Paper Size||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4 x 6", 5 x 7", Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6 - 215.9 mm, length 152.4 - 676 mm)|
|Paper Handling (Rear Tray)
|Plain Paper||A4, A5, B5, Letter = 100, Legal = 10|
|High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)||A4 = 80|
|Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)||4 x 6" = 20|
|Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (SG-201)||4 x 6" = 20|
|Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-601)||A4 = 10, 4 x 6" = 20|
|Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-508)||A4 = 10, 4 x 6" = 20|
|Matte Photo Paper (MP-101)||A4 = 10, 4 x 6" = 20|
|Envelope||European DL / US Com. #10 = 10|
|Paper Weight||Rear Tray||Plain Paper: 64 - 105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 275 g/m2 Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)|
|Ink End Sensor||Dot count|
|Print Head Alignment||Manual|
|Scanning Method||CIS (Contact Image Sensor)|
|Optical Resolution*5||600 x 1200 dpi|
|Selectable Resolution*6||25 - 19200 dpi|
|Scanning Bit Depth (Input / Output)||Grayscale:||16 / 8-bits|
|Colour:||48 / 24-bits (RGB each 16 / 8-bits )|
|Line Scanning Speed*7||Grayscale:||1.2 ms/line (300 dpi)|
|Colour:||3.5 ms/line (300 dpi)|
A4 Colour / 300 dpi
|Approx. 19 sec|
|Maximum Document Size||Flatbed:||A4 / Letter (216 x 297 mm)|
|Maximum Document Size||A4 / Letter (216 x 297 mm)|
|Compatible Media||Size:||A4, Letter|
|Image Quality||Fast, Standard|
|Copy Speed*9||Document: Colour:
sFCOT / Simplex:
|Approx. 24 sec|
sESAT / Simplex:
|Approx. 2.5 ipm|
|Multiple Copy||Black / Colour:||1 - 21 pages|
|Protocol||TCP / IP|
|Wireless||Network Type:||IEEE 802.11n / IEEE 802.11g / IEEE 802.11b|
|Frequency Band:||2.4 GHz|
|Channel:||1 - 13|
|Range:||Indoor 50 m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions)|
|Security:||WEP 64 / 128-bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP / AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP / AES)|
|Direct Connection (Wireless LAN)||Available (AP Mode only)|
|Google Cloud Print||Available|
|Canon Print Service Plug-In
(on Android OS)
|PIXMA Cloud Link||From smartphone or tablet:||Available|
|Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY App
(for iOS / Android)
(for Windows RT)
(Please visit www.canon-asia.com to check OS compatibility and to download the latest driver updates)
|Windows:||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit only|
|Macintosh:||Mac OS X 10.7.5 and later|
|Paper Output Tray||A4, Letter = 50, Legal = 10|
|Operating Environment*10||Temperature:||5 - 35°C|
|Humidity:||10 - 90% RH
(no dew condensation)
|Recommended Environment *11||Temperature:||15 - 30°C|
|Humidity:||10 - 80% RH
(no dew condensation)
|Storage Environment||Temperature:||0 - 40°C|
|Humidity:||5 - 95% RH
(no dew condensation)
|Acoustic Noise (PC Print)||Photo (4 x 6")*12:||Approx. 46.0 dB(A)|
|Power||AC 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||OFF:||Approx. 0.3 W|
|Standby (scanning lamp is off)
(USB connection to PC):
|Approx. 1.7 W|
(USB connection to PC)
|Approx. 14 W|
|Environment||Regulation:||RoHS (EU, China), WEEE (EU)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||Approx. 445 x 330 x 163 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 5.8 kg|
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.