Technical specifications :
Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)Digital Hybrid ANC uses 4 of the device’s 8 microphones
Passive noise cancellationYes
Noise reduction on outgoing voice signalYes, advanced call technology uses 6 of the device’s 8 microphones
Wind noise protectionYes
Voice assistant accessYes, one-touch access
Adaptive audio with SmartSoundYes
Number of microphones8 microphones
Supported audio format(s)SBC, AAC
Form factorOver-ear headphone
On-ear detectionYes, for auto-playing and pausing audio, answering and muting calls
Music and talk timeUp to 41 hours (with ANC off) / up to 36 hours (with ANC on)
Standby time>1 year (auto power off after 72 hours)
Charging time2.5 hours (with dedicated 500mA USB wall charger)
Battery after 15 minutes of chargingUp to 5 hours (with dedicated 500mA USB wall charger)
ConnectionBluetooth, USB-c, 3.5 mm jack
Bluetooth complianceBluetooth 5.0
Supported Bluetooth profilesHSP v1.2 , HFP v1.7, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, PBAP v1.1, SPP v1.2
Operating rangeUp to 10 m (33 ft)
Paired devicesUp to 8.
Multi-connectTwo devices can be connected at one time.
Auto pause musicYes
What’s in the box1 x Jabra Elite 85h Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphone, 1 x USB-c cable, 1 x audio cable, 1 x flight adaptor, 1 x carry case, 1 x warranty and warning leaflets
Packaging dimensions (LxWxH)195 x 176 x 79 mm
Main unit dimensions (LxWxH)195 x 82 x 225 mm
Weight (headphones)296 g
Operating temperature-5°C to 45°C
Materials used (outside)Fabric, leatherette (PU), PC/ABS,PC/ABS with metallic paint, PBT, SUS with PVD(MIN part), PC
USB cable length30 cm
Audio cable length120 cm
CertificationsBluetooth 5.0, CE, FCC, IC, RoHS, REACH
Warranty2-years warranty against water and dust
Awards and Reviews
About Jabra Elite 85h
Engineered for the best wireless calls and music experience with SmartSound. SmartSound automatically adapts the audio experience based on your personalized settings and automatically enable ANC or HearThrough when you need it.
SmartSound: Audio that automatically adapts to your surroundings.
Engineered for the best wireless calls and music experience with SmartSound. SmartSound automatically adapts the audio experience based on your personalized settings and automatically enable ANC or HearThrough when you need it. Other features include, customizable music equalizer, 8-mic call technology, auto ear detection, rain-resistant durability, one-touch Voice Assistant access, fast charging, and up to 32 hrs of battery with ANC on.
Smart Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
4 of 8 microphones provide a powerful digital hybrid ANC, that blocks unwanted background noise, for a superior sound experience.
Exceptional music clarity.
The Jabra Elite 85h lets you customize your music settings for a personalized audio experience, so you can enjoy exceptional music clarity with purpose-built speakers.
Up to 36 hours of battery (with ANC switched on)
Power your day with up to 36 hours of battery on a single charge (with ANC switched on). Fast charging gives you 5 hours of battery in just 15 minutes.
8-mic call technology
8-microphone technology for a superior call experience. With wind-noise protected microphones you can rely on crystal-clear calls and focus-enhancing noise cancellation that won’t let you down
One-touch Voice assistant access
Get instant, one-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri®, and Google Assistant™
Jabra Sound+ app
The perfect companion for your Jabra headphones. Access SmartSound and other features, enabling you to personalize the way you use your Jabra device. Choose your voice assistant, customize music profiles and modify how much background noise you want to block out. Keep your headphones at optimum performance with a simple, visual in-app indicator to track battery usage, and install software and device updates directly in the app; no need to plug your headphones into your computer.
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.