CAPSULE: 17 mm Electret
POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
SAMPLE RATE: 48 / 96 kHz
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 70 - 20000 Hz
SENSITIVITY: -25dBFS (min gain) | 15dBFS (max gain)
MAX SPL: 120dB (140dB Clipguard engaged)
DYNAMIC RANGE: 95dB (115dB Clipguard engaged)
DIMENSIONS: 153 x 66 x 40 mm / 6.0 x 2.6 x 1.6 in
WEIGHT:Mic & U-Mount 280 g / 9.88 oz | Base 305 g / 10.76 oz
TAILORED FOR CREATORS
Quality content requires excellent sound. You need a broadcast-grade microphone that plugs directly into your setup, and a mixer to blend audio sources with ease. Meet Wave:3 — your complete solution.
BRILLIANT BY DESIGN
Elegant architecture. Impeccable audio. Robust, tactile control. Wave 3 looks and sounds the parts without stealing the show.
>Smooth sound diffusion
>Ultimate capsule protection
HEAVY DUTY DESK STAND
>Tweak input gain
>Adjust headphone volume
>Crossfade between mic and PC mix
MULTILAYERED NOISE SHIELD
>Keeps plosive noise at bay
PREMIUM CONDENSER CAPSULE
>Capture verbal nuances with precision
CARDIOID POLAR PATTERN
>Fine tuned for speech
>24-bit / 96kHz analog to digital conversion
>Broadcast-grade detail and clarity
>State of the art connection
HIGH POWER HEADPHONE OUTPUT
>Crystal clear, zero-latency monitoring
>Silently disengage mic input
LEWITT AUDIO INSIDE
Headquartered in Vienna, Austria, LEWITT Audio subjects its microphones to rigorous calibration and quality control in world-class testing facilities with seasoned sound engineers. That’s how they get their microphones into legendary recording studios, and why we’ve equipped Wave microphones with their audio technology. It’s how you get that sonic signature your audience will notice.
GET AMPED WITHOUT CLIPPING
Now you don’t need to watch levels while live, nor attempt to salvage distorted audio in post production. When input levels peak, proprietary Clipguard technology instantly reroutes sound through a second signal path that runs at a lower volume. The result is clean audio output, no matter how loud you scream.
WAVE LINK: THE CREATOR'S MIXER
Intuitive software custom-built for content creation, Wave Link gives you ultimate control of your Twitch stream, YouTube video or podcast audio.
UP TO NINE CHANNELS
Game audio, voice chat, music, alerts, samples, multiple mics* and more. Nine independent input channels let you blend audio sources in real time.
*Multiple Wave mics are not supported at this time
Create two completely independent output mixes — one for you, one for your audience — and monitor each on the fly.
>Mute copyrighted music in your stream mix to avoid violations, and keep listening via your monitor mix.
>Add Wave Link as a master audio source in OBS studio to take complete control of your audio workflow
>Wave Link uses less than 1% of your CPU - no external audio processing hardware required
YOUR WORKFLOW. EVOLVED.
Stream Deck works seamlessly with Wave Link to give you complete studio control. Easily set keys to mute sources, adjust levels and skip tracks — anything. Or create Multi Actions to adjust audio, lighting and camera settings simultaneously — all with a single tap. It’s advanced A/V automation at your fingertips. Tactile and fully customizable. A hybrid mixing solution like no other.
2 Years Warranty
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.