Choose your travel companions carefully
don’t ride with germs!
Ever wonder what is causing the odd smell in your car interior? If you knew that the steering wheel is dirtier than the toilet seat in your local train, would you touch it? Or even consider storing your picnic lunch in the trunk, knowing it is swarming with potentially harmful germs?
Safety precautions and instructions for use: Use biocides with caution. Always read the label and product information before use.
Choose your travel companions carefully – don’t ride with germs!
Many of us eat and drink while driving. Food crumbs and spilled drinks, together with dust, build up in the small cracks and crevices inside the car. With Cyber Clean, you can easily stop germs from spreading and ultimately show them the door. Cyber Clean Car is ideal for removing dust particles, mites, dirt and bacteria in your car interior.
According to research, Cyber Clean decreases the amount of bacteria accumulated in the car air-conditioning system by 96 percent and molds by 97 percent when applied on the vents.
Press it on and the dirt is gone!
- Remove the compound from its packaging and knead it for about 10 seconds. This allows the compound to adapt to the pH value of your skin. Use only with dry hands.
- Place the compound on to the surface you wish to clean and press firmly to allow Cyber Clean to enter into all gaps and crevasses.
- Pull the compound out. Dirt and bacteria are trapped inside the membrane system. Repeat cleaning action if necessary.
- Put the compound back into its re-sealable packaging and close it carefully to ensure the compound remains fresh. Store the product in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Regular cleaning with Cyber Clean ensures equipment is working properly and performing to the highest standards. Cyber Clean Car goes deep into gaps and crevices and thanks to its unique membrane system, locks dirt and bacteria inside the cleaning compound. Whether you would like to clean your car’s glove compartment, steering wheel, dashboard, gearshift or the air conditioning, Cyber Clean Car ensures all bacteria are eliminated and loose particles removed.
Cyber Clean is a natural and safe way of cleaning
After a decade of careful research and testing, the Cyber Clean cleaning compound was introduced in 2007. Cyber Clean Car consists mainly of natural ingredients such as water, ethanol and guar gum.
In addition to colorants and odorants, Cyber Clean Car contains also the following ingredients:
Diazolidinyl urea Diazolidinyl urea is a widely used preservative that is used for example in cosmetics, skin care products, shampoos and hair conditioners.
Parabens Parabens are also used as a preservative in many products and consumer goods, such as in cosmetics (creams, lotions, lipsticks), drugs (internal and external treatment) and food (jelly coating of meat products, biscuits, sweets).
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.