Type of device
- USB hub
- USB 2.0
Number of USB ports
- 4 ports
The D-Link® 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub (DUB-H4) provides four additional USB 2.0 ports to your PC or Mac, allowing you to connect USB devices such as digital cameras, external hard drives, flash drives, and printers. The USB fast charging port allows you to quickly charge your iPad, iPhone, tablet, or other power-hungry mobile devices.
Add More USB 2.0 Ports To Your Computer
With the D-Link DUB-H4 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub, you can instantly add more USB 2.0 ports to your computer. Now you can connect up to four USB peripherals – such as digital cameras, printers, external hard drives, mice, keyboards, flash drives, and tablets – to your laptop or desktop. The DUB-H4 is fully compliant to USB 2.0 specifications with data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps1. It is an ideal solution for transferring data between your computer and USB devices.
Fast Charge Your Devices
The DUB-H4 features USB fast charging ports which are designed to feed high currents of up to 2.4A to a connected device, when the DUB-H4 is connected to a power adapter. It gives you the ability to fast charge power hungry devices2 including iPad®3, iPhone®3, tablets, smart phones, and MP3 players. You can quickly charge your iPad®3 with the USB fast charging port when your computer is off, in suspend mode, or sleep mode and the DUB-H4 will automatically switch from battery charge mode to data sync mode when your computer is back in use.
Plug-N-Play And Backward Compatible
Just connect the DUB-H4 to a power outlet and a USB port on your computer; it’s that simple to add USB 2.0 ports to your computer. The DUB-H4 is also backward compatible with USB 1.11, ensuring connectivity between your computer and legacy USB devices. If you need more ports, you can connect additional USB hubs to support up to 127 devices.
Take It With You Anywhere
The slim and compact design makes it easy to fit in a laptop bag and carry it with you, wherever you go. Experience the convenience and reliability with the D-Link 4-Port Hi-Speed USB Hub while on the go.
What This Product Does
Connect up to 4 USB devices to your computer with the D-Link 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub (DUB-H4). The USB fast charging port allows you to quickly charge your iPad®3, iPhone®3, tablet, or other power-hungry mobile devices2.
1 For comparison purposes only. Maximum transfer rate based on USB 2.0 specifications.
2 It is recommended that the combined power consumption on all ports should not exceed 2A or 10W.
3 iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of apple Inc.
All references to speed and range, including the performance chart, are for comparison purposes only. Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted on the package. See inside package for warranty details.
- USB specification version 2.0 (data rates of up to 480 Mbps)1
- USB specification version 1.1 (data rates of up to 12 Mbps)
- 1 Upstream Mini USB 2.0 (female) port
- 4 downstream USB 2.0 Type A (female) ports (including a fast charging port)
- Up to five cascaded hubs
- Maximum cable length between each hub: 5m
- Up to 127 devices
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 72/Vista2/XP2
- Mac OS3 X 10.4 or higher
- Bus power (blue)
- Self power (green)
Supplied Charging Current
- All four USB ports: 0.5A per port4
- 3 Standard USB ports: 0.5A per port4
- 1 USB Fast charging port: 2A per port4
- 5V/2.5A DC
- 2.48” x 2.48” x 0.55” (63 x 63 x 14 mm)
- 0.08 lbs (36.5 g)
- 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
- -4 to 158 °F (-20 to 70 °C)
- 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- 0% to 95% (non-condensing)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.