5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch In Metal Casing
-Gigabit ports allow you to connect up to five or eight devices for fast file transfers and smooth media streaming
-QoS support enables uninterrupted VoIP calls, smooth online gaming, and quick downloads over the network connection
-D-Link Green Technology saves energy while using an economical yet innovative design that runs cool and quiet
The DGS-105/108 5/8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch is an economical, plug-and-play networking switch solution for SOHO and small and medium businesses that seek to benefit from the increased bandwidth of Gigabit Ethernet. It provides five/eight Gigabit ports that enable you to easily expand your network and provide a quick way to upgrade your network to Gigabit connectivity. Rounding out the feature list are Quality of Service (QoS) support and Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) for smoother performance and cost savings.
Fast and Smooth Networking
With data transfer speeds of up to 2000 Mbps on Gigabit Ethernet, the D-Link DGS-105/108 5/8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch is ideal all types of networking tasks. Support for 802.3x Flow Control means smoother network traffic, resulting in an overall boost in performance and reliability. Featuring QoS, the DGS-105/108 prioritizes network traffic by type so that time sensitive data is delivered efficiently, even during bursts of high data traffic. This helps ensure an optimal experience for streaming media, VoIP calls, and online gaming.
Versatile Business-friendly Features
The DGS-105/108 features front, easy-to-access Ethernet ports with two color LED indicators per port to easily distinguish link status. Cable Diagnostics simplifies troubleshooting for defective network cables at a glance of the LED panel and plug-and-play lets administrators quickly connect the switch to devices with no hassles. Additionally, the DGS-105/108 features a Kensington Security Slot on the rear panel where users can fasten the unit to a shelf or desk so the device won’t be accidentally moved or stolen.
The 5/8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch features D-Link’s Green Technology to save energy and reduce heat, which in turn extends product life without sacrificing performance or functionality.
The switch supports IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) which cuts down on power consumption during periods of low data activity, and will proceed to put the unused port into sleep mode, saving a substantial amount of power. In addition, the switch can also save energy by detecting the length of cable connected to a port and use as little power as possible. Both of these features work together to help you save power automatically.
QoS prioritizes network traffic so that time-sensitive data is delivered efficiently, even during bursts of high data traffic. This helps ensure an optimal experience for streaming media and VoIP calls.
The 5/8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch was designed with the environment in mind. It is compliant with Energy Star Level VI, CEC, and MEPS regulations which require the use of energy efficient power adapters. The switch is built to comply with RoHS standards to minimize use of hazardous materials and is packaged with an Energy Star Level VI qualified power adapter in a recyclable packaging making this product truly environmental friendly.
***1-3 years warranty from manufacturer (depends on product)
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.