8-Port Layer 2 Lite Smart Managed Gigabit Switch
• 8 Port 10/100/1000 Base-T compliant with IEEE 802.3az energy efficient
• Support IEEE 802.1Q VLAN traffic segregation
• Auto Surveillance VLAN for easy integration with IP-based surveillance systems
• Loopback detection (LBD) and broadcast storm control to avoid network downtime
• Quality of Service (QOS) and bandwidth control to ensure smooth operation
• Cable diagnostics function to help troubleshooting wiring problem
• Support Web-based GUI, Smart Console , Network Assistance Utility
D-Link’s DGS-1100 Series Gigabit Smart Managed Switches provide an affordable solution for businesses of all sizes that require simple network management. The DGS-1100 Series consists of 5, 8, 10,16, 24 and 26 Gigabit port models. The 5 and 8 port models come in compact desktop metal enclosures, while the 10, 16, 24 and 26 port models come in metal enclosures that support either desktop or rack mounting. Four models support Power over Ethernet (PoE), with a range of PoE power budgets from 64W to 370W.
D-Link Green / Power Saving Performance
Compliant with IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), these switches consume less energy by cutting down on power consumption when port utilization is low. By deploying EEE devices, users can cut operating costs and reduce necessary cooling equipment, helping small and medium-sized businesses stay within their budgets. The DGS-1100 Series also features D-Link Green Technology that helps save energy automatically. The switches monitor the link status of every port and reduce power consumption on the interface when there is no link or no network traffic detected.
Easy to Deploy
The DGS-1100 Series supports an intuitive client-based utility (D-Link Network Assistant Utility2 or SmartConsole Utility3) and a web-based management interface. The client-based utility discovers all D-Link Smart Switches within the same Layer 2 network segment, making the initial setup quick and easy. This allows extensive switch configuration and basic administration of discovered devices, including password changes and firmware upgrades. The web-based management interface provides a user-friendly way for network administrators to manage the switch down to the port level. The interface can be accessed from a web browser, allowing the switch to be controlled from any network-connected PC.
Surveillance VLAN and Bandwidth Control
The DGS-1100 Series supports Surveillance VLAN for IP surveillance deployments. This gives video traffic a dedicated VLAN and higher priority through the switch, separating surveillance traffic from the rest of the network. This ensures security and guarantees the quality of the video traffic, sparing businesses the added cost of dedicated surveillance hardware. Bandwidth Control can reserve bandwidth on a per port basis for important functions that require larger bandwidth or might have high priority.
The DGS-1100-08P / -10MP / -24P / -26MP models deliver Power over Ethernet capabilities, simplifying deployments with IP cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points (APs), and other standards-compliant powered devices. The DGS-1100-08P complies with the 802.3af PoE standard (up to 15.4W supported on all 8 ports). The DGS-1100-10MP, -24P and -26MP comply with the 802.3at PoE+ standard, supporting up to 30W on each PoE port. Using the management interface, an administrator can control various PoE functions, such as remotely rebooting cameras or access points, from anywhere on the network, including over the Internet.
The DGS-1100 Series switches are equipped with advanced security features such as Static MAC, Storm Control, and IGMP Snooping. Static MAC allows users to create a MAC whitelist for specific ports, helping administrators limit network access to authorized devices only. Storm Control monitors broadcast, multicast, or unknown unicast traffic and will start blocking or discarding packets which could flood the network when the defined threshold is exceeded. IGMP Snooping is able to reduce the loading of L3 multicast routers and save bandwidth in network throughput.
The DGS-1100 Series features Loopback Detection and Cable Diagnostics to help network administrators find and solve network problems quickly and easily. Loopback Detection is used to detect loops created by a specific port and automatically shuts down the affected port. Cable Diagnostics helps network administrators quickly examine the quality of the copper cables, recognize the cable type, and detect cable errors.
Surveillance Features (-10MP and -26MP)
A new Surveillance Mode user interface for the DGS-1100-10MP and -26MP makes surveillance features more accessible than ever. The choice between Standard and Surveillance modes can be made during switch set up, allowing the user to choose the interface that best suits their requirements. In Surveillance Mode, a network overview shows which devices are connected to which ports, and ONVIF device support allows the switch to auto detect both D-Link and 3rd party IP cameras and Network Video Recorders (NVRs). With monitoring, management, and troubleshooting tools built into a single interface, the DGS-1100-10MP and -26MP provide everything you need to manage your surveillance network. The DGS-1100-10MP and -26MP also feature 6 kV surge protection on all PoE ports to help prevent damage to the network caused by power surges and lightning strikes. Faulty electrical cabling, faulty network cabling, and lightning strikes can cause damage to the switch and connected devices. Built-in surge protection of up to 6 kV can limit the damage to the switch from both indoor and outdoor devices and network connections. This increases network reliability, reduces repair costs and removes the need for replacement hardware in the event of an electrical surge or lightning strike.
***1-3 years warranty from manufacturer (depends on product)
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.