Fast and Reliable Home NetworkingThis router creates the fastest home network possible today connecting all of your computers and mobile devices to your broadband Internet connection. Concurrent dual-band 802.11ac with D-Link’s AC SmartBeam™ technology brings you the future of high-bandwidth wireless connectivity, allowing you to stream HD video, make Internet calls, and surf the Internet from every corner of your home without interruption. Gigabit Ethernet ports provide high-speed wired connections for up to four PCs or other devices. It’s stylish, easy-to-use, and is IPv6-ready for a reliable network today and tomorrow.
Greater Coverage and Speeds with the latest Wireless AC and Revolutionary
The DIR-868L uses the latest Wireless AC technology, which can provide transfer rates of up to 1.3 Gbps2. D-Link’s intelligent AC SmartBeam™ technology guarantees continuous blazing fast wireless speeds to all your devices, anywhere in your home, even under heavy network utilisation or in rooms that have bad wireless signal. Faster gigabit wireless speeds allow you to download contents and sync files over 4 times faster1 than the previous standard and provide you with whole home coverage. The router operates on both the 2.4 GHz band and 5 GHz wireless bands at the same time using concurrent dual-band technology and six internal antennas. This allows you to browse the web, chat and e-mail using the 2.4 GHz band, while simultaneously streaming digital media, playing online games, or making Internet phone calls on the 5 GHz band.
AC SmartBeam™ Technology
Stay informed and protected with mydlinkThis router gives you complete control by allowing you to monitor who is connecting to your network, which sites they are visiting and block unwanted visitors. You can monitor your home network remotely through the mydlink™ web portal or by downloading the free mydlink™ app available for your iOS or Android devices.
File Sharing Right at Your Fingertips
Connect a USB storage device to your DIR-868L to create a shared storage space, making it easy to access and share files between computers and devices connected to your network. Plug in a USB hard drive to stream your library of videos and music to your laptop. Plus, the SharePort™ Mobile app for iOS and Android devices allows you to back up photos and videos stored on your device. You can even customise your shared storage space by creating separate accounts to control access to the USB drive, so you can share your music with everyone but keep your personal files private. This Cloud Router can also be used as a media server for your home to stream media stored on your USB storage drive to any DLNA compliant player like the Boxee Box by D-Link.
Easy to Set Up and UseGet the DIR-868L up and running in no time right from your couch using the QRS (Quick Router Setup) Mobile app on your iOS or Android device. Simply plug in the router, open the app, and follow a few easy steps to get your home network connected without having to touch a computer. You can also set up a secure network with the touch of a button using Wi-Fi Protected Setup. Simply press the WPS button to instantly establish a secure connection to a new device. If you have additional mydlink™ products, you can take advantage of mydlink™ Zero Configuration. Simply connect your mydlink™-enabled device to the DIR-868L and the router will automatically link it to your mydlink™ account with no configuration required.
Modern, Artistic DesignThe elegant curves and vertical design of this Cloud Router mean that you don’t need to hide another piece of tech clutter in your home. With all ports and connectors discreetly hidden on the back of the device, you can proudly display your router as a seamless part of any modern home.
2 When a storage device is connected to your router. File sharing is for local network use only.
3 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11ac (draft) specifications which are subject to change. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range.
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless LAN for a complete range of wireless compatibility
- AC SmartBeam™ ensures optimal wireless signal to every corner of your home
- Multiple internal antennas with Wireless AC technology to optimise your wireless coverage
- Gigabit WAN and LAN ports for high-speed wired connections
- USB port to connect storage drives and printers for sharing
- Remotely view and manage your network over the Internet
- Access your network through a mobile app
- mydlink™ Lite app helps you access, manage and view your network remotely
- SharePort™ Mobile app lets you stream and share media files and documents across your network
- QRS Mobile app sets up your network using a mobile device without the need for a computer
- WPA & WPA2 wireless encryption protects the network from intruders
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) securely adds devices to your network at the push of a button
Technical Specifications General
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless LAN
- Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN ports
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit WAN port
- USB port
- Six internal antennas
- IEEE 802.11ac (draft)
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11a
- IEEE 802.3
- IEEE 802.3u
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7/Vista/XP SP3 or
- Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher, Firefox 1.5 or higher, or other Java-enabled browser
- Ethernet network interface
- Cable or xDSL modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider
- Guest Zone
- SharePort™ web access
- Multi-language web setup wizard
- Green Ethernet
- DLNA Media server support
- Dual Active Firewall
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- VPN passthrough/multi-session PPTP/L2TP/IPSec
- Remote Management
- View current upload/download bandwidth
- View currently connected clients
- View web browsing history per client
- Block/unblock client network access
- Manage wireless network details
- Accessible through a web browser or iOS or Android mobile app
Mobile App Support
- mydlink™ Lite
- SharePort™ Mobile
- QRS Mobile
- WPA & WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access)
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) PIN/PBC
Dimensions (L x W x D)
- 102.3 x 123.3 x 217 mm (4.03 x 4.85 x 8.54 inches)
- 560 grams (1.23 lbs)
- Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 12 V DC, 2.5 A
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- FCC Class B
- CE Class B
- IPv6 Ready Wi-Fi Certified
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
- Compatible with Windows 8
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- Working products found incompatible with customer's PC or Notebook will not be entitled for any exchange.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page