Connect To A Wireless Network
The D-Link DAP-1360 Wireless N Access Point connects to a broadband modem enabling you to wirelessly share your Internet connection. Itis a draft 802.11n compliant device that delivers up to 14x fasterspeeds1 and 6x farther range1 than 802.11g while retaining backward compatibility with 802.11g and 802.11b devices. Enjoy surfing the web, checking e-mail, and chatting with family andfriends online at faster speeds on your wireless network.
Protect Your Wireless Network and Data
The DAP-1360 provides 64/128-bit WEP encryption and WPA/WPA2security to protect your network and wireless data. This device also supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to quickly and securelysetup a wireless network. In addition, the access point featuresMAC address filtering and a disable SSID broadcast function to limit outsiders access to your home and office network.
Configure Your AP for Differenet Applications
The DAP-1360 can be configured to operate in seven different modes as needed. The Access Point mode allows the device to act as a central hub for wireless users. The Wireless Client mode is available to enable the DAP-1360 to connect to another accesspoint. There is a Bridge mode to join two wired networks (LANs)together and a Bridge with AP mode so the device can act as awireless hub and a bridge at the same time. The Repeater modeextends wireless coverage to cover all "dead" spots. A WISP ClientRouter mode allows wireless Internet service subscribers to shareInternet connection with home/office Ethernet-enabled computers without the need for an extra router.
Finally, the device can act as a WISP Repeater to let WISP subscribers share Internet connection with wired and wireless computers without any extra routers.
Install Your AP Quickly and Easily
With D-Link Setup Wizard, you can set up your wireless network inminutes. It configures your DAP-1360's operating mode and makes iteasy to add new wireless devices onto the network. Create a simple wireless network for your home and office quickly and easily with the DAP-1360.
***1-3 years warranty from manufacturer (depends on product)
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.