AC1200 Wireless Access Point / Range Extender
-Speed and Range of Wireless AC -Multiple Operation Modes -Robust Wireless Security
Wireless and Wired LAN
- Latest draft 802.11ac wireless technology
- Backwards-compatible with 802.11n/g/b/a clients
- Two external antennas increase range
- Gigabit LAN port for wired connections up to 1000 Mbps
- - Access Point mode to add wireless to your existing network
- - Repeater mode extends the range of your existing wireless network to reach further
- - Bridge mode lets you create a direct wireless link between two existing LANs
- - Bridge mode with AP adds the functionality of a wireless access point to your bridged network
- - Client mode delivers wireless connectivity to a LAN device such as a storage device, media server, or gaming console
- WPA/WPA2 security encryption to protect your
- Quickly and easily add new wireless devices with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Kensington lock port to protect against theft
The DAP-1665 Wireless AC1200 Dual Band Access Point is a fast and versatile solution for bringing wireless AC to your existing wired network, or extending your current wireless network. The latest draft 802.11ac technology delivers combined speeds of up to 1200 Mbps, so you can create high-speed wireless link between networks, or quickly transfers large files wirelessly between computers on the same network.
High-Speed Wireless and Wired LAN
The DAP-1665 features the latest 802.11ac wireless technology, capable of delivering combined speed of up to 1200 mbps over two bands. Use the 2.4 GHz band’s 300 mbps for web surfing,email and chat, while simultaneously using the lower-interference 5 GHz band for network ,bridging,downloading and file transferring for wired connections ,the Gigabit LAN port enable wired data speeds of up to 1000 Mbps, meaning that your Gigabit-compatible wired devices can also benefit from the high speed of wireless AC.
Versatile Operation Modes
The DAP-1665 can be configured to operate in several modes, allowing you to customized it to your networking needs. Access Point mode allows the device to act as a central hub for wireless users, giving them access to your existing wired network. Wireless Client mode is available to enable the DAP-1665 to connect to another access point and provide network and Internet access to a remote wired device such as a gaming console or media center. Bridge mode allows you to create a high-speed wireless link between two wired networks (LANs), alleviating the need to install additional network cabling. Bridge mode with AP adds the functionality of a wireless access point to your bridged network,so wireless clients can access resources on both networks. Repeater mode extends wireless coverage of your existing wireless network to cover “dead” spot and reach further into your home or office.
***1-3 years warranty from manufacturer (depends on product)
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.