The DCS-5222L Cloud PTZ Camera is a wireless pan/tilt network camera with megapixel resolution designed for indoor surveillance applications and detailed remote monitoring. The camera is also mydlink™-enabled, which provides user-friendly setup and instant remote viewing through the secure mydlink™ website or through the free mydlink™ Lite app for iOS, Android or Windows Phone devices.
Full-featured Wireless Surveillance Camera
The DCS-5222L Cloud PTZ Camera is ideal for small and medium business applications which require coverage of a large area, or remote monitoring. It gives you detailed, 24-hour remote surveillance of a large area by using a megapixel high-resolution HD image sensor for high-quality video and a built-in IR illuminator for low-light surveillance. The DCS-5222L can also be connected to your network wirelessly, allowing you to place the camera anywhere that has a Wi-Fi signal, eliminating the need to install additional network cabling.
A Complete Surveillance System
The DCS-5222L includes a built-in CPU, allowing it to function as a complete, standalone surveillance tool. Recordings can be made continuously, whenever movement is detected, or according to a predefined schedule. E-mail notifications can be sent when motion is detected, keeping you informed of what is happening, no matter where you are. The built-in microSD slot1 allows the camera to record independently. The DCS-5222L can also be used as part of a multi-camera surveillance system through the included D-ViewCam2 software, which supports up to 32 cameras.
mydlink™: the easiest way to setup up your camera and monitor your office
Connecting a camera on your network and accessing it has traditionally required complex configuration. mydlink™ makes it easy to access your camera from wherever you are, whenever it’s convenient for you. Using the free mydlink™ Lite app for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, you can connect and setup your mydlink™ camera without turning on a computer. A step-by-step guide has your camera up and running in a matter of minutes. Through the mydlink™ Lite app, you can set up a free mydlink™ account which allows you to view and manage your camera from any Internet connected computer. If you have more than one camera, you can add it to your existing mydlink™ account and watch all your cameras from a single location.
Accessing your cameras on the go is easy too. Just download the free mydlink™ Lite app for your iPhone or Android device and you can quickly and easily view your camera feed from anywhere with a wireless or 3G/4G LTE connection. You can even access videos recorded onto the included SD card and talk back through the app with 2-way audio support. Thanks to this app, you can monitor on-the-go even if you don’t have access to a computer.
If you have a mydlink™-enabled Cloud Router, setting up and configuring your DCS-5222L is a snap, thanks to Zero Configuration. Simply connect your camera to its power adapter and then connect your camera to your Cloud Router with an Ethernet cable - the camera will automatically be added to your account.
Sharp Image Monitoring from Different Angles
With sharp, responsive pan/tilt movement and digital zoom, the Cloud PTZ Camera gives you full control, so you can quickly scan a wide area from a variety of angles, and 10x digital zoom lets you zoom in on specific areas for more detail. The DCS-5222L can also be set to automatically move to specific preset positions, allowing the camera to patrol particular areas of interest within a surveillance area.
* D-ViewCam software included is not Mac-compatible.
***1-3 years warranty from manufacturer (depends on product)
Versatile, High-quality Video
- 1/4” Megapixel CMOS sensor captures every detail
- HD recording up to 720P for crisp, clear video
- Up to 10x digital zoom lets you enlarge areas of interest
- Built-in microphone and speaker for 2-way communication
- Record continuously, based on event triggers, or according to a schedule
- IR illumination for clear pictures in low light
- Pan & Tilt manually or define points of interest for automated monitoring
- Onboard microSD slot for direct recording1
- Manage up to 32 cameras using D-ViewCam™ software
Fast Wireless for Complete Freedom
- High-speed 802.11n wireless for increased speed, range and reliability
- Wireless technology eliminates the need for network cable installation
- Access video feeds on the go, wherever you have internet access
- 1/4” Megapixel Progressive CMOS sensor
- 8 metre IR illumination distance
- Minimum illumination 0 lux with IR LED on
- Built-in Infrared-Cut Removable (ICR) Filter module
- Focal length 2.4 mm
- Minimum object distance: 200 mm
- Aperture: F2.0
- Exposure Time: 1/7.5 sec. to 1/10,000 sec.
Angle of view:
- (H) 98°
- (V) 52°
- (D) 115°
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate
- Time stamp and text overlays
- Configurable motion detection windows
- Configurable shutter speed, brightness, saturation, contrast, mirror, flip
- H.264/MJPEG format simultaneous compression
- H.264 multicast streaming
- JPEG for still images
16:9 (supports frame rates up to 30 fps)
- 1280 x 720, 800 x 448, 640 x 360, 480 x 272, 320 x 176
Others (supports frame rates up to 30 fps)
- 960 x 720, 800 x 592, 640 x 480, 480 x 352, 320 x 240
- Pan Range: -170° to 170°
- Tilt Range: -20° to 100°
- Digital Zoom: 10x
- Manual Pan Speed: 5-80° per second
- Manual Tilt Speed: 5-80° per second
- Position Presets: 32 points
Network Protocol Support
- DHCP client
- NTP client (D-Link)
- DNS client
- DDNS client (D-Link)
- SMTP client
- FTP client
- HTTP / HTTPS
- Samba client
- UPnP port forwarding
- RTP / RTSP/ RTCP
- IP filtering
- ONVIF compliant
- IEEE 802.11n/g/b
- 10/100 BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
External Device Interface
- MicroSD/SDHC Slot1
- Single audio input/output port
- DI/DO Port
- Take snapshots/video clips and save to local hard drive via web browser
- Configuration accessible via web browser
- Administrator and user group protected
- Password authentication
- HTTP and RTSP authentication
- Record video continuously
- Record video according to a weekly schedule
- Record video when motion is detected
- Upload snapshots/video clips via e-mail
- Upload snapshots/video clips via FTP
Mobile App Support
- mydlink™ Lite app for iOS and Android devices
- Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP SP3
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 12, Chrome 20, Safari 4 Other Java-enabled browser
Supported Mobile Devices
- mydlink™ Lite/mydlink™+ mobile app for iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices
- 120 x 103.2 x 130 mm (4.72 x 4.06 x 5.11 inches)
- 340 grams (0.75 lb)
- Input: 5 V DC, 2.5 A
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 70 ºC (-4 to 158 ºF)
- Operating: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- FCC Class B
- CE LVD
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.