Fisheye Wireless Cloud IP Camera
-Fisheye Lens for Full Area Surveillance
-HD Image Quality and Detail
-mydlink-enabled Cloud Access
• 1/3.2” 2 megapixel CMOS progressive sensor
• Fixed fisheye lens: 1.25 mm F2.0
• Built-in microphone and speaker for 2-way communication
• ONVIF compliant
• 802.11n wireless connectivity
• 10/100 Fast Ethernet port
• Micro SD/SDHC Card slot for on board storage
Image & Video
• High resolution (1600 x 1200)
• Fisheye distortion correction
• H.264, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG compression
• ePTZ viewing
• Simultaneous multi-stream support
• Supports multiple access lists
• Built-in Samba client for saving to a NAS
The DCS-6010L Wireless N 360° Home Network Camera is a mydlink-enabled IP surveillance camera built with a fisheye lens and a 2 megapixel sensor, making it ideal for monitoring large areas with a single camera.
360 Degree Surveillance
The DCS-6010L uses a fisheye lens to provide incredible wide angle coverage; simply place it on a wall for a panoramic 180° view of a room, or place it on a ceiling for a full 360° view without blind spots. Distortion correction fixes the camera video so you can use ePTZ to zoom in, zoom out, and pan across your camera’s video and survey a large area easily.
Anywhere Access with mydlink
The Wireless N 360° Home Network Camera is mydlink-enabled, which means that you can access and configure your camera remotely, no matter where you are. See your camera’s live view through the mydlink website, or download the mydlink mobile app and view your camera directly on your iOS or Android mobile device. Keep an eye on your home while you’re at work, or check on the office when you’re out on the road; mydlink makes it all possible.
If you have a mydlink-enabled Cloud Router, setting up and configuring your DCS-6010L is a snap, thanks to mydlink Zero Configuration. Simply connect your camera to its power adapter
and then connect your camera to your Cloud Router with an Ethernet cable – the camera will automatically be added to your account. mydlink does the hard work for you, allowing even novice users to set up and use their mydlink-enabled cameras immediately.
***1-3 years warranty from manufacturer (depends on product)