Fly More Combo
- Mavic Air 2 Aircraft ×1
- Remote Controller ×1
- Intelligent Flight Battery ×3
- Low-Noise Propellers ×6 (pairs)
- RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector) ×1
- RC Cable (Lightning Connector) ×1
- RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector) ×1
- Control Sticks ×1 (pair)
- Gimbal Protector ×1
- Battery Charger ×1
- Manual ×1
- AC Power Cable ×1
- USB 3.0 Type-C ×1
- Battery Charging Hub (Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo)
- Battery to Power Bank Adaptor (Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo)
- Shoulder Bag (Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo)
- ND Filters Set (ND16/64/256) (Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo)
Highlights and Features
|10km 1080p Video Transmission||34-Min Max Flight Time|
|48MP Photo & 4K/60fps Video||8K Hyperlapse|
It’s all in the details. Mavic Air 2 gives you stunning camera features for cinematic footage. Let’s take a look at what it can do.
From mountains to shimmering reefs, Mavic Air 2 produces stunning photos thanks to a 1/2-inch image sensor that is supported by Quad Bayer technology. You can capture stunning 48MP photos of your favorite shots in crystal-clear resolution.
Mavic Air 2 offers exceptional video at 4K/60 fps, 2.7K/60 fps, and 1080p/240 fps, which is perfect for a content creator looking to improve their craft. D-Cinelike retains excellent details, letting you transform colors like a pro.
This where things start to get interesting. Mavic Air 2 comes with HDR video that is supported by high-performance Quad Bayer technology. Thanks to the sensor architecture, HDR ensures you can capture layered images with exceptional detail and color.
Mavic Air 2 features SmartPhoto , which integrates HDR, HyperLight, and scene recognition for a perfectly optimized shot. Hyperlight improves photos taken in low-light situations by combining images and removing noise. Scene recognition optimizes camera shooting parameters based on the recognition of the sunset, sky, grass, snow, and trees. HDR uses advanced algorithms to optimize the dynamic range of your image. SmartPhoto provides an intelligent approach to drone photography that makes it easy to take stunning photos.
For users looking for an ultra-wide epic shot for a social media thumbnail, article cover, or content reel, Mavic Air 2 delivers DJI’s most advanced panorama mode that impresses with vivid colors and details.
Using DJI’s renowned 3-axis gimbal system, Mavic Air 2 gives you cinematic stabilization even in windy and unstable environments. This means you can get perfect footage no matter how demanding your shot may be.
FocusTrack is an incredibly easy-to-use suite of intelligent shooting modes that give you full control over your cinematic aerial experience.
If you are looking for a drone that follows you around at the same time as filming, Mavic Air 2 can do this while avoiding obstacles using ActiveTrack 3.0. Using DJI’s best tracking technology to date, you can re-identify your subject after they’ve been lost in a high-speed scene, using algorithms to predict their position. Both obstacle avoidance and object recognition have been improved.
This intelligent flight mode offers you a hassle-free way to keep your subject in the center of the frame while you fly. Simply select your subject and fly, it’s as easy at that!
Point of Interest 3.0 uses advanced positioning technology to create an automated flight path and a fixed point that Mavic Air 2 flies around, keeping your subject in the center of the frame. POI 3.0 can also track objects like people, cars, and boats, giving you more options for creative filmmaking.
This is an excellent feature for content creators that wish to transform great footage into professional, cinematic scenes. Mavic Air 2 puts time and movement into the palm of your hand, letting you showcase the transition from day to night in the same shot. 8K Hyperlapse is an incredible way to explore your creative narrative, simply select your shooting location, and the app will create an automated scene in seconds!  No post-editing is needed, and the possibilities are endless with four different Hyperlapse modes to choose from.
Every content creator dreams of footage that will light up their social media feed. With just a few taps, QuickShots give you stunning flight sequences that unleash your creative potential. Story templates take everything to the next level with music, special effects, and filters. And thanks to added electronic image stabilization, QuickShots on Mavic Air 2 are smoother and more impressive than ever before.
Flight Performance & Safety
Mavic Air 2 combines a safe flight with impressive flight performance, giving you the confidence to conquer the skies.
The new generation OcuSync 2.0 offers video transmission up to 10 km as well as delivering a 1080p FHD resolution livestream straight from the drone.  The 1080p livestream can be directly edited in the app and shared on social media. There is also reduced interference due to different frequency bands, smoother image transmission with H.265 encoding, and better signal performance compared to previous versions.
For the ultimate flight experience, Mavic Air 2 has forward, backward, and downward sensors. In addition to this, an auxiliary light improves vision and safety in poor lighting conditions and helps you land safely.
Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS) 3.0
APAS features advanced mapping technology for reliable obstacle avoidance in complex scenarios . The obstacle avoidance is the best DJI currently offers on any of their drones, giving a safer flight experience wherever you are.
Mavic Air 2 is built for any adventure. To improve anti-interference in different shooting environments, 2.4/5.8GHz dual-frequency communication automatically adjusts to a channel with the least interference in real-time during flight. 
Thanks to an upgraded propulsion system, Mavic Air 2 offers up to 34 minutes of battery life, so you no longer have to rush to get the perfect shot. Mavic Air 2 offers a longer battery life than the Mavic Air, which means you can fly longer and extend your creative potential.
DJI Fly App
The DJI Fly app offers an incredibly simple user interface for content creators. You can access camera settings, advanced functions, and creative templates that help you capture and share cinematic masterpieces.
Mavic Air 2 accessories empower creativity in every user.
The remote controller features an upgraded battery life and an ergonomic design for ultimate comfort when you are shooting. You can attach different smartphones easily using the new clamp, and integrated antennas offer the best possible flight experience.
Mavic Air 2 comes with two ND filter sets that let you control exposure for the perfect shot. The ND 16/64/256 set can be purchased as part of the Fly More Combo and is great for adjusting shutter speeds in harsh lighting conditions, while the ND 4/8/32 set is perfect for shooting bright images with low ISO values.
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.