A marvel of engineering and design, the drone in the DJI Mavic Air Fly More Combo pack is built to go wherever adventure and your iPhone or iPad take you. This ultra-portable and foldable drone inherits the best of DJI’s Mavic series, featuring high-end flight performance and functionality for nearly limitless exploration. The Fly More Combo also helps you stay in the air even longer by providing extra batteries and spare propellers. Now you can give your life epic perspective with 32 MP Sphere panoramas, HDR photos, 4K 30 fps 100Mbps video and 1080p 120 fps slow-motion video.
32 MP Sphere panoramas take you beyond the horizon
The DJI Mavic Air shoots and stitches together 25 photos in eight seconds to create crystal-clear 32 MP Sphere panoramas. It also supports multiple pano modes including horizontal, vertical and 180°. You can even view panoramas from an immersive perspective with DJI Goggles (sold separately).
Three-axis gimbal camera
The Mavic Air’s onboard camera integrates a 1/2.3-inch 12-megapixel CMOS sensor and an f/2.8 lens with a 24 mm-equivalent focal length to shoot high-quality photos and videos. The Mavic Air is also one of the most portable DJI drones to house a three-axis gimbal.
4K 100 Mbps and slow-motion video
Shoot video at an incredible 4K 30 fps, recording at 100 Mbps to capture every second with UHD quality. And thanks to Mavic Air’s support for recording 1080p 120 fps slow-motion video, you can seize all your epic high-speed adventures.
New HDR algorithms help you obtain the right exposure settings intelligently, according to lighting conditions. Overexposed or dark areas are processed for more natural transitions between highlights and shadows, while DSP acceleration allows for more efficient shooting.
In addition to a Micro SD card slot, 8 GB of internal storage lets you save photos and videos directly to the aircraft and export files through its USB 3.0 Type-C port.
Compact and foldable
As tall and wide as an iPhone when folded, the Mavic Air is an ultra-portable drone that stretches the boundaries of what’s possible for a device its size. Even the dedicated remote controller uses a foldable, low-profile, ergonomic design to hold your iPhone for maximum convenience. Detachable control sticks store inside the remote controller to pack more comfortably on the go.
Fun, simple and intuitive, SmartCapture offers a new and interactive way of controlling the Mavic Air by hand. Launch and control the drone with hand gestures, then take photos or videos however you like.
Intelligent flight modes
The Mavic Air features all the great Intelligent Flight Modes from other DJI drones, like ActiveTrack, QuickShot and TapFly. ActiveTrack has been improved, two new QuickShots have been added and with the Mavic Air’s rear vision sensors you can use TapFly to fly backwards.
Foldable, compact design for ultimate portability
Up to 21-minute flight time
Up to 4 km transmission range with a remote controller
1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor captures 12 MP photos and 4K 24/25/30fps videos
Control with your iPhone to fly and take images
Intelligent features include ActiveTrack, QuickShots, SmartCapture and TapFly
SmartCapture lets you use simple and intuitive hand gestures to fly, take photos and record video
Creates 32 MP Sphere panoramas by taking 25 photos and stitching them together in just 8 seconds
FlightAutonomy 2.0 offers three-directional environment sensing in forward, backward and downward directions
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.