- The state-of-the-art TrueDetect 3D obstacle detection and avoidance technology detect even the smallest obstacles in the room. DEEBOT OZMO T8 can therefore recognize very narrow spaces, thin chair legs, small objects and door thresholds to avoid collisions or getting stuck. This technology also enhances dark-surface recognition ability
- TrueMapping technology with D-ToF laser detection is the next generation of laser guidance technology. The robot can now detect double distance (up to 10 m) with much higher precision. Integrated with industry leading algorithms, DEEBOT OZMO T8 scans, maps and plans an efficient cleaning path faster and more precisely. Larger family homes in particular benefit from this
- DEEBOT OZMO T8 uses a roller brush combined with dual side brushes to attack everything from dust to dirt. With an optimized design and suction channel material, the powerful pressure-retention system optimizes energy efficiency and ensures high vacuum pressure with a surprisingly low noise level.
- With the new OZMO™ Pro system, the robot does not just vacuum and mop in one go – it also includes a mopping plate that is electrically powered and works with high-frequency vibration to deal better with stubborn stains.
- Maintain your privacy and satisfy your cleaning needs by setting virtual boundaries in your home. With the ECOVACS Home App you can create virtual boundaries to restrict the robot from entering certain areas.
- The robot scans multiple maps and saves up to two. The robot will customize its cleaning once it identifies which map it is in. You can also customize which room you’d like the robot to clean on each floor.
- One charge lasts up to three hours working time. Robot can cleans homes up to 300 sq.m.(* Under standard suction power and tested by ECOVACS lab test, actual value may be different based on different home environments.)
- Never worry about charging your robot. When the battery runs low, your intelligent robot will automatically return to its Docking Station. Once fully charged, it continues to clean where it left off, giving your home a seamless and superior clean.
- Experience convenient, hands-off controls. If you are a Google Home or Amazon Echo user, you can link your smart home devices to your robot and tell it when and how to start cleaning.
- Navigation Type : TrueMapping
- Cleaning Mode : Auto, Spot, Area
- Vacuum Components : Main Brush
- Carpet Detection : Yes
- Vacuum Power Adjustment : Auto,Manual
- Dust Bin Capacity (ml) : 420
- Dust Bin Detection : Yes
- Floating Main Brush : Yes
- Type of Reservoir : OZMO Pro
- Water Level Adjustment : Yes
- Reservoir Capacity (ml) : 240
- Map Generated by App : Yes
- FW OTA : Yes
- Voice Report : Yes
- Time Scheduling : Yes
- Continuous Cleaning : Yes
- Advanced Map Function : Yes
- Size of Robot (φxH,mm) : 353*93
- Noise Value (dBA ) : 67
- Battery Specifications (Type, mAh) : Li-ion 5200mAH
- Working Time (min) about：175min
- Charging Time (H) : 6.5
- Rated Power of Robot (W) : 40
- Working Voltage of Robot (V) : 14.4
- Model No. of Charging Doc : CH1822
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.