Horizontal Keystone Adjuster
Deliver powerful presentations anywhere in the room. With the easy-to-use sliding Horizontal Keystone Adjuster, screen corrections can be done quickly, easily and accurately, even in a limited space.
With automatic vertical keystone detection and adjustment, there is no longer any need for awkward and time-consuming manual image adjustments that interrupt the smooth flow of your presentation delivery. This handy feature automatically detects the projector’s vertical keystone distortion and corrects it instantly.
View and access your most frequently used functions immediately on the home screen. See all source information at a glance, no matter what the source input. With all the information you need right there on the home screen, wireless connections have never been easier.
Auto Power On
With the auto power on function, projection starts automatically once a projection signal is detected via VGA cable or USB cable, providing you with an easy and hassle-free presentation.
Auto Source Search
With automatic detection of the input source, projection automatically begins without you having to manually switch the input.
The front-facing exhaust is intelligently positioned to prevent anyone from being exposed to the hot exhaust, especially when on a narrow table. This allows your audience to fully concentrate on the presentation, even if they are seated beside or behind the projector.
Seamless Connectivity and Usability
Enjoy enhanced connectivity and flexibility with in-built Wi-Fi* connectivity. Easily share and transmit images, texts and files from your smart devices using the “Epson iProjection” application for smooth and smart projections.
* Applicable for EB-U42 only. For other models, wireless LAN adaptor ELPAP10 is required.
Display images from two different sources side by side on the same screen for a more effective presentation. In video conferences, for example, images of presentation materials and remote participants can be shown simultaneously.
The iProjection application enables a wireless connection for projecting images and files from your smart devices. The “QR Code Reader” function makes this wireless connection even easier by simply reading the QR code that is projected on the screen from your smart devices.
* In iProjection, projector profile search, multi-screen display, distribution function, audio transfer, movie file transfer and encryption data transfer capabilities are not supported.
Multi-PC Projection Moderator Function
With the control of a host PC, up to 50 terminals can be connected via the multi-PC projection to a single projector. The host PC acts as a moderator, selecting media from up to four PCS or smart devices to be projected simultaneously. With the moderator function, you can maintain control and prevent tampering of what’s projected on screen.
Longer Lamp Life
With a long lamp life of 10,000 hours in eco-mode, the frequency of costly lamp replacements is reduced, saving you time and money.
With a maintenance cycle of 10,000 hours in eco-mode, the need for regular maintenance of the air filter is minimised to save you time and money.
Easy Lamp Replacement
With the lamp cap located on the upper side of the projector, you can change lamps easily even if the projector is installed on the ceiling. Lamps can be replaced quickly without tools and dismounting of the projector from the ceiling mount.
High Contrast Ratio
Add brilliance to your presentations. Boasting stunning brightness of up to 3,600 lumens and a high contrast ratio of 15000:1, these projectors enable you to project beautiful, well-defined images wherever you are, regardless of ambient light.
- Uses just 0.2W of power in standby mode
- Projector optics employ lead-free lenses
- Unpainted plastic housing reduces the environment impact
- The flame retardants used in the plastic housing do not contain chlorine or bromine
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.