Present dynamic lessons with the affordable EB-W51 classroom projector. Offering remarkable color accuracy, Epson projectors deliver high Color Brightness. Reliable and impressive, the EB-W51 features 4,000 lumens of color/white brightness2, plus widescreen WXGA resolution. Its long-lasting lamp, which delivers up to 12,000 hours in ECO Mode, lowers maintenance costs. Optional wireless connectivity offer advanced network control and support the simultaneous display of multiple screens.
Projection System: 3LCD, 3-chip technology
Native Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
Color Brightness: 4000 lumens
White Brightness: 4000 lumens
Higher resolution quality
WXGA quality projection ensures that content is shared without distortion and any image quality loss.
When you are looking for bigger display, projection is the obvious answer ensuring that your information is conveyed clearly and accurately for everyone in the room.
Split Screen Function for Wired / Non-wired Devices
A split screen function enables the simultaneous projection of two images from separate devices through both wired and wireless connections on a single screen, eliminating the need for a second projector. Classroom lessons and business meetings can now be more engaging by connecting the projector with a document camera and a PC or tablet.
Epson business projectors support a wide range of connectivity options including HDMI, VGA, and USB. These interfaces support connections to both the latest digital devices as well as the existing legacy of analogue products without the need for adaptors.
Projection Technology:RGB liquid crystal shutter projection system (3LCD)
White Light Output (Normal/Eco):4,000 lm
Colour Light Output:4,000 lm
USB Interface:USB Type A: 1 (For Wireless LAN, Firmware Update, Copy OSD Settings)
USB Type B: 1 (For Firmware Update, Copy OSD Settings)
Network:Wireless: Optional (ELPAP11)
Analog Input:Composite: 1 RCA
D-Sub 15pin: 1
Digital Input:HDMI: 1
Audio Input:2RCA (White & Red): 1
Screen Size (Projected Distance):
Standard Size:Tele: 33” to 320” [1.10 to 10.89 m]
Wide: 33” to 320” [0.91 to 9.07 m]
Vertical/Horizontal Keystone:±30° / ±30° (Auto Vertical Keystone only)
Operating Temperature:Low Altitude: 5 – 40 °C <41 – 104 °F> High Altitude: 5 – 35 °C <41 – 95 °F>
(20% – 80% Humidity, No Condensation)
Operating Altitude:0 – 3,048 m <0 – 10,000 ft>
Start-Up Period:Up to 6 seconds, Warm-up Period: 30 seconds
Cool Down Period:
Cool Down Period:Instant Off
Direct Power On/Off:
Direct Power On/Off:Yes
Dimension Excluding Feet (W x H x D):
Dimension Excluding Feet (W x H x D):302 x 77 x 234 mm
Weight:Approx. 2.5 kg
Type:High Efficiency Filter
Maintenance Cycle:6,000 / 12,000 hours*3
Fan Noise (Normal / Eco):37dB / 28dB
Power Supply Voltage:100 – 240 V AC ±10%, 50/60 Hz
Optional Wireless Specifications:
Supported Speed for Each Mode:IEEE 802.11b (2.4GHz): 11 Mbps*2
IEEE 802.11n (2.4GHz): 72.2 Mbps*2
IEEE 802.11a (5GHz): 54Mbps*2
IEEE 802.11n (5GHz): 150 Mbps*2
IEEE 802.11g (2.4GHz): 54 Mbps*2
Wireless LAN Security:Infrastructure: OPEN, WPA2/WPA3-PSK
Access Point: OPEN, WPA2-PSK (AES)
Specifications of Main Parts:
LCD:Size: 0.59” (C2fine)
Native Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
Lightsource:Type: 210W UHE
Life (Normal / Eco): 6,000 / 12,000 hours
Projection Lens:Type: Optical Zoom (Manual) / Focus (Manual)
Zoom Ratio: 1 – 1.2
Focal Length: 16.90 – 20.28 mm
Throw Ratio: 1.30 – 1.56 (Wide to Tele)
F-Number: 1.49 – 1.72
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.