- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO™ antenna, with GPS/GLONASSsatellite reception, has the ability to track in more challengingenvironments than GPS alone
- Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology¹ measures heart rate at the wrist
- Fitness training features like advanced running dynamics with vertical oscillation and vertical ratio, VO2 max, recovery adviso rand more¹1.2-inch sunlight-readable
- Garmin Chroma Display™ with high-strength domed Sapphire lens
- Outdoor navigation features like 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer and TracBack® feature
fēnix 3 HR multisport training GPS watch is rugged, capable andsmart. With feature sets for fitness training plus feature sets foroutdoor navigation, fēnix 3 HR is ready for any training activityand competition. Access to the Connect IQTM platform allows customization of watch faces and data fields and provides downloadable widgets and apps.
Serious Style That Stands Up to the Roughest Conditions
The sleek fēnix 3 HR watch features a protective PVD-stainlesssteel bezel and buttons, treated silicone band and reinforced housing for extra durability. A sunlight-visible, high-resolution color Chroma display with LED backlight lets you access your data in any light. fēnix 3 HR is water-rated to 100 meters and has a battery life of up to 40 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode, 16 hours in GPS mode and up to 2 weeks in smart watch mode.
Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Technology
fēnix 3 HR watch includes Elevate wrist heart rate technology¹,giving you the option to track your heart rate data without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep,fēnix 3 HR uses heart rate to provide accurate calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities.
Measure Oxygen Levels and More During Exercise
fēnix 3 HR watch is packed with additional training features to tell you about your form and fitness. The VO2 max estimator crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Track changes to see your fitness gains and to compare with your peers. Other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a race predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
Advanced Running Dynamics and Physiological Metrics
Go further with your running data and tap into extended physiological metrics and advanced running dynamics². fēnix 3 HR reports the following data:
- Vertical oscillation and ratio — the degree of 'bounce' in your running motion and the benefit ratio to stride length
- Ground contact time and balance — shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry
- Cadence — number of steps per minute
- Stride length — determines a responsive current pace
- Physiological metrics measures your heart to provide:
- Stress score: fēnix 3 HR measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level. The scale of this is 1 to 100, low scores indicate lower stress levels
- Performance condition: After running for 6-20 minutes, fēnix 3HR compares your real-time condition to your average fitness levels
- Lactate threshold: Through analysis of your pace and heart rate, fēnix 3 HR estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue
Swim Profile,Ski/Board Mode Rowing and Golf
fēnix 3 HR watch isn’t just for running; special feature sets help swim training, skiing, golfing and paddle sports, including stand up paddle boarding and rowing. Borrowing from the Garmin Swim device, fēnix 3 HR watch tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more. You just tell fēnix 3 HR watch the size of the poolyou’re swimming in and begin your workout. Ski/Board mode putsspeed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter (withAuto Pause for the lift line) and more at your fingertips. The feature set for paddle sports includes stroke count, stroke rateand even distance per stroke. Golf mode gives you yardage to thefront back and middle of the green for any single course you’vedownloaded from Garmin Connect. You can even use your fēnix 3 as a glove-friendly remote, via ANT+® wireless connectivity, for VIRB®action cameras.
Navigate Your Way
fēnix 3 HR watch provides comprehensive navigation and tracking functionalities to guide you on and off the beaten path using GPSplus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass). TracBack feature navigates you back to your starting point the same way you came.Its built-in sensors provide information on heading, elevation and weather changes.
It records a GPS track log, creating a “bread crumb trail” as you move. It also allows you to mark locations, such as a start/finish line, course checkpoint or a campsite, vehicle or other point of interest. With fēnix 3 HR watch, you can create and follow courses as well.
fēnix 3 HR watch is equipped with both ANT+ connectivity and Bluetooth®³ smart capabilities to wirelessly share locations,routes and geocaches.
Altimeter, Barometer and Compass
fēnix 3 HR watch is equipped with ABC sensors to provide relevant, real-time information. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing whether you’re moving or not.
fēnix 3 HR watch auto-calibrates its ABC sensors using its GPS receiver and also auto sets the time based on location. For an extremely accurate temperature reading, pair it with our tempe™ external temperature sensor.
Custom Apps and Watch Faces
Personalize fēnix 3 HR watch with free downloads from our Connect IQ store. You can customize your watch face, add data fields and get apps and widgets that provide information at a glance.
Smart notifications² let you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch, even if you're on the trail. fēnix 3 HR watch receives the wireless signal from a compatible smartphone² and lets you know you have a message by displaying the text on its ownscreen whenever you’re ready to read it.
Other connected features include automatic upload to Garmin Connect online fitness community, live tracking and social media sharing through our free Garmin Connect and GarminConnect™ Mobile applications.
|Customization||Widgets, Data fields, Watch faces|
|Pedometer type||Digital 3-axis accelerometer|
|Tracks calories burned||Yes|
|Heart rate sensor type||Optical|
|Average heart rate||Yes|
|Heart rate target zone(s)||Yes|
|Pool lap recognition||Yes|
|Water-resistant depth||100 meters|
|V02 max estimate||Yes|
|Number of routes||50|
|Number of waypoints||1000|
|Visual map display||Yes|
|Battery type||Lithium ion|
|Average battery life||50 hrs. in UltraTrac mode; 20 hrs. in GPS mode; 6 weeks in Watch mode months|
|Display size||1.2 inches diameter inches|
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.