Live Up Your Life
Switch up your routine with the vívoactive 3 Element – a GPS smartwatch with the essentials that you need to keep moving to unlock new adventures and achieve more goals – the key to living your life the best you can, while staying in style with easy-to-swap bands in fun colours to match your mood.
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ store
- More than 10 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running and more
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness age estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress1
- Get connected features³ such as smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, LiveTrack and more
- Battery life3: up to 8 days in smartwatch mode; 13 hours in GPS mode
Make It Yours
vívoactive 3 Element is compatible with our Connect IQ store, where you can download watch faces, widgets and apps that make it go from smartwatch to your watch. Turn on your lights at home with the SmartThings app, and even use the AccuWeather MinuteCast app to find out when the rain will start. You can also use our free Face It watch face app to add personality to your device that’s uniquely you. Just download the app, choose any image from your photo library, make your customizations, and set it as your watch’s face.
Play More Sports
More than 10 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps, including yoga, running, and more. Finding a fun way to stay active is easy. When you head outside, built in GPS lets vívoactive 3 Element track the details of your chosen activity-with no phone connection required.
Fits You and All You Do
Feel free to take this watch outside in all kinds of weather. Not only is it safe for swimming and showering, its Garmin Chroma Display is easy to read — even in direct sunlight — and housed under extra-durable chemically strengthened glass.
Download and Create Workouts
Keep your workout schedule fresh and invigorating. Create your own custom running, cycling, cardio workouts, and download them to your watch. Then, your vívoactive smartwatch will keep track of the exercises.
Daily Fitness and Stress Tracking
With help from Elevate wrist-based heart rate technology², vívoactive 3 Element lets you monitor key aspects of your fitness and stress to show how your body responds under various circumstances. For example, it’s able to estimate your VO2 max and fitness age — 2 indicators of physical fitness that can often improve over time with regular exercise. It also tracks your heart rate variability (HRV), which is used to calculate and track your stress level. vívoactive 3 Element can make you aware when physical or emotional sources cause your stress level to rise so you can find a way to relieve the pressure.
Life doesn’t have a pause button, so stay connected with your vívoactive 3 smartwatch while you’re playing hard or working out. Once paired with your compatible smartphone, you’ll be able to receive and even respond4 to text messages and see social media updates, emails and more right on your wrist. Find your phone, access music controls and let friends LiveTrack your sports. Your finished activities will even automatically upload to our Garmin Connect online fitness community.
Share and Compete
Syncing your activities to Garmin Connect is for more than just storing your data. Garmin Connect is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other’s successes and even share their triumphs via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
1Activity tracking accuracy
2When paired with a compatible smartphone
3Under typical use; battery life may vary depending on usage and selected performance mode
4Responding capability available for Android customers only. Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
VISA is a registered trademark owned by Visa International Service Association.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the Circles Design is a trademark of Mastercard International.
What's in the box :
1 Year Warranty
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.