Supports 11th and 10th Gen Intel¬Æ Core‚Ñ¢ Series Processors
Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 X4 & SATA Interface
GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise
Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
GIGABYTE APP Center, Simple and Easy Use
Anti-Sulfur Resistors Design
11th Generation Intel¬Æ Core‚Ñ¢ i9 processors / Intel¬Æ Core‚Ñ¢ i7 processors / Intel¬Æ Core‚Ñ¢ i5 processors
10th Generation Intel¬Æ Core‚Ñ¢ i9 processors / Intel¬Æ Core‚Ñ¢ i7 processors / Intel¬Æ Core‚Ñ¢ i5 processors / Intel¬Æ Core‚Ñ¢ i3 processors/ Intel¬Æ Pentium¬Æ processors / Intel¬Æ Celeron¬Æ processors
L3 cache varies with CPU
Intel¬Æ H510 Express Chipset
1th Generation Intel¬Æ Core‚Ñ¢ i9/i7/i5 processors:
Support for DDR4 3200/3000/2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
10th Generation Intel¬Æ Core‚Ñ¢ i9/i7 processors:
Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
10th Generation Intel¬Æ Core‚Ñ¢ i5/i3/Pentium¬Æ/Celeron¬Æ processors:
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel¬Æ HD Graphics support:
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
Realtek¬Æ Audio CODEC
High Definition Audio
Realtek¬Æ GbE LAN chip(1000/100 Mbit)
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)*
* Supported by 11th Generation processors only.
1 x PCI Express x1 slot
(The PCI Express x1 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Internal I/O Connectors
1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x CPU fan header
1 x system fan header
1 x RGB LED strip header
1 x front panel header
1 x front panel audio header
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
1 x serial port header
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
1 x PS/2 keyboard port
1 x PS/2 mouse port
1 x D-Sub port
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
1 x RJ-45 port
3 x audio jacks
iTE¬Æ I/O Controller Chip
Fan speed detection
Fan fail warning
Fan speed control
1 x 256 Mbit flash
Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
Support for Q-Flash
Support for Xpress Install
Norton¬Æ Internet Security (OEM version)
Realtek¬Æ 8118 Gaming LAN Bandwidth Control Utility
Support for Windows 10 64-bit
Form FactorMicro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 21.0cm
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.