Print high-quality documents with Original HP ink cartridges—designed with fraud protection and smart low-ink alerts to deliver worry-free performance and consistent results you can count on.
- ~190 pages
Get the most from your HP printer—and your ink. Print all the high-quality photos and documents you need, using Original HP ink cartridges that help ensure your HP printer delivers the consistent results you expect.
Easily complete your projects. More accurate alerts can help ensure you don’t run out of ink at the wrong time.
Performance you can count on—produce high-quality prints throughout the life of your cartridge.
Get the HP quality you trust with fraud protection that helps ensure your prints are consistently outstanding.
Rely on Original HP ink cartridges to deliver flawless results. Help ensure the best possible prints for home, school, and work with cartridges built and tested with your HP printer and designed to deliver consistently outstanding prints.
Choose Original HP ink cartridges specially designed to work with your printer.
Make an impression with Original HP ink cartridges—designed to deliver crisp, sharp text.
High-speed performance—Original HP inks are designed to help you print fast without sacrificing quality.
Rely on Original HP inks for durable black-and-white prints that resist fading, dry fast, and last.
It’s easy to save time, money, and hassle with Original HP cartridges that fit how you live, play, and print. Count on consistent, top-quality results you expect from HP at home or on the go.
Save time and receive notifications when your cartridges are running low.
Print more for less with optional Original HP high-yield ink cartridges.
The easiest way to print from your smartphone is even easier with HP Original ink cartridges.
 Image permanence estimates based on Original HP inks printed on HP Photo Papers. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printpermanence
 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection to printer. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.
 Based on plan usage (without excess printing), Internet connection to an eligible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area. Internet connectivity is sold separately.
 Program features, retailer participation, and availability may vary by country. Internet access is required and not included. For more information, visit http://hp.com/learn/suresupply. Not compatible with Windows® 2000.
 Based on HP 63XL High Yield Original Ink Cartridges. High-yield ink cartridges not included; purchase separately. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies. Less cost per page compared with estimated street price and published page yield of standard-yield HP 63 Original Ink Cartridges. Actual pricing may vary.
 In comparison to the majority of consumer/home office inkjet all-in-one printers < US$399 USD as of November 2014 based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2014, and typical time to set up and/or presence of preloaded plug-in. App download required for printer setup. Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Resolution technology||TIJ 2.X Gen III|
|What's in the box||Ink cartridge|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Subgroup||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Ink drop||22 pl|
|Page yield (black and white)||~190 pages|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Black|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||3.5 ml|
|Print head nozzles||328|
|Printhead swath (inch)||0.56 in|
|Page yield footnote||Approximate average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.|
Color Inkjet Printers
- HP DeskJet 1110 Printer (F5S24A)
- HP DeskJet 1114 Printer (F5S25A)
- HP DeskJet 1111 Printer (K7B89A)
- HP DeskJet 1113 Printer (K7B90A)
Inkjet All-in-One Printers
- HP DeskJet 2134 All-in-One Printer (F5S35A)
- HP DeskJet 2131 All-in-One Printer (F5S36A)
- HP DeskJet 2133 All-in-One Printer (F5S37A)
- HP DeskJet 2136 All-in-One Printer (F5S38A)
- HP DeskJet 2137 All-in-One Printer (F5S39A)
- HP ENVY 4510 All-in-One Printer (K9H48A)
- HP DeskJet 2132 All-in-One Printer (F5S41A)
- HP DeskJet 1112 Printer (K7B87A)
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.