Take advantage of printing as unlimited as your potential. Produce high-quality marketing materials and photos with vivid color and sharp graphics that resist water, smearing, and fading. Rely on these low-cost Original HP cartridges—formulated to prevent printhead clogging and designed to load easily and work flawlessly with HP Deskjet Ink Advantage printers. Earn rewards when you purchase and install Original HP ink cartridges and get free, easy recycling.
- ~300 pages
The HP quality you know and trust is now more affordable than ever. Print eye-catching marketing materials and photos that resist water, fading, and smearing, and save on printing with Original HP ink cartridges.
Handle your photos and marketing materials straight from the printer, using Original HP inks. Prints dry instantly so you can show them off right away, knowing they'll resist water and smudging—and the quality will last for generations without fading.
Get increased savings and replace only the cartridge you need. These low-cost Original HP individual ink cartridges make it easy for you to lower your color printing costs.
Print eye-catching color photos and marketing materials that get your business noticed. HP recommends ColorLok® paper for best printing results.
Depend on Original HP ink cartridges to deliver outstanding results—easily. Brand new Original HP ink cartridges are designed to be free of defects, formulated to prevent printhead damage, and ready to load in a snap.
Use brand new Original HP ink cartridges, and get outstanding results without worrying about smudges or leaks. All Original HP ink cartridges are designed to be free of defects and formulated to prevent printhead damage.
Be confident knowing your magenta ink cartridge is installed in the right place—unique color coding and fit make replacing your cartridge a breeze.
Earn rewards when you purchase and install Original HP ink cartridges, and receive convenient HP SureSupply ink alerts to easily find and shop for Original HP cartridges.
Print consistently outstanding pages even when ink is low, and maintain quality until the last drop. Get alerts when an ink cartridge is at a critical level—and HP smart printing technologies can help ensure you don't run out of ink mid-page.
Print what you need to be successful while reducing your impact on the environment. Get free, easy cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.
Print all the documents and marketing materials you need to help reach your potential—at a new, low-cost. This Original HP Ink Advantage cartridge can help lower your printing costs without sacrificing quality.
Count on HP to deliver exceptional technology that produces consistent results and uncompromised performance with every print. HP printers, inks, and papers are designed and tested together for optimal results.
HP helps you reduce your impact on the environment. Return Original HP cartridges through HP Planet Partners for free, easy recycling. No Original HP cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are ever sent to a landfill.
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Resolution technology||TIJ 4.X|
|What's in the box||Ink cartridge|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Subgroup||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Ink drop||5.5 pl HDW, 1.3 pl LDW|
|Page yield (colour)||~300 pages|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Magenta|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||4 ml|
|Print head nozzles||336 HDW, 336 LDW|
|Printhead swath (inch)||0.5625 in|
|Page yield footnote||Tested in HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3525 e-All-in-One. Approximate average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.|
Inkjet All-in-One Printers
- HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 6525 e-All-in-One Printer (CZ276B)
- HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 5525 e-All-in-One Printer (CZ282B)
- HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4615 All-in-One Printer (CZ283B)
- HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4625 e-All-in-One Printer (CZ284B)
- Based on paper industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
- Program features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.
- Availability of rewards varies by country. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Percentage of recycled material is based on empty weight.
- Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in 47 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.