Save more with ultra low-cost, high-capacity HP ink cartridges—print vibrant color and laser-quality black documents for less money. Get archival output that resists fading, even on plain paper. Enjoy the ease of use and trusted quality of Original HP ink cartridges. Original HP inks ensure you get the best possible printing experience every time you print.
- Black, tri-color
Save more—ultra low-cost HP ink cartridges designed for high-volume printing. These high-capacity ink cartridges deliver a long-lasting ink supply and trusted Original HP reliability and quality.
Lower your black and color printing cost per page with these ultra low-cost HP ink cartridges. These HP 703 ink cartridges are designed to work together with your HP printer or all-in-one to deliver affordable, high-quality HP printing.
High-capacity cartridges support high-volume printing needs.
HP proprietary inks are formulated to prevent corrosion and clogging of the printhead, ensuring the best prints. Refilled cartridges contain different inks that may clog and corrode the printhead and impact print quality and reliability.
HP printers, inks and papers are designed and tested together for optimal results. Count on HP to deliver superior technology that produces consistent results and uncompromised performance with every print.
Ensure laser-quality black text and vibrant color for graphics and photos. Get archival-quality prints with ink designed for exceptional fade resistance. See fine details in images—ink cartridge technology delivers an extremely small drop size.
Produce laser-quality black text, vivid color graphics and high-quality photos, using HP inks. Enhance the look and feel of reports, school projects and other important documents, using HP Premium Presentation Paper.
Archive documents that maintain text and color quality for decades—without fading—using HP inks. Count on HP ink and paper to ensure stored legal documents, awards and photos maintain their image quality for years to come.
Print color images with enhanced detail. Dual-drop-volume ink cartridge technology delivers an extremely small drop size, for photos with smooth, even color and fine detail.
Print lab-quality photos that dry instantly, using HP inks with HP Advanced Photo Paper. Pick up your freshly printed photos and confidently share them without worrying that they will smear. Photos will look professional on this durable paper.
Count on Original HP ink cartridges for superior reliability and performance. Original HP ink cartridges are widely available and easy to install. HP's Planet Partners program helps you recycle your ink cartridge.
Finish a critical print job even when one cartridge runs low on ink—printing can be completed with the other black or color cartridges. Just remove the consumed cartridge to finish printing the document. Color print jobs will be printed in grayscale.
Use convenient ink alerts to easily shop for supplies with HP SureSupply, where you can view a list of the cartridges that work with your printer(s) and shop from a variety of online sources.
A user-friendly on-screen ink gauge provides estimated ink levels so you can plan for ink cartridge replacements—another benefit of Original HP cartridges.
HP helps you recycle your ink cartridges—it’s easy and free with the HP Planet Partners program, available in 42 countries and territories around the world. HP ensures that all collected HP ink cartridges are recycled responsibly. HP never refills them, resells them or sends them to a landfill.
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Shelf life||18 months|
|Resolution technology||TIJ 2.X Gen 3|
|What's in the box||2 ink cartridges: 1 black and 1 tri-color|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Subgroup||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Ink drop||13.8 pl (black)
1.3 pl, 4.7 pl (tri-color)
|Ink types||Pigment-based (black), dye-based (tri-color)|
|Page yield (combo-pack)||Per cartridge: ~600 pages black, ~250 pages tri-color|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Black, tri-color|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||4 ml|
|Print head nozzles||336 (black), 1248 (tri-color)|
|Printhead swath (inch)||0.56 in (black), 0.33 in (tri-color)|
|Page yield footnote||Tested in HP Deskjet F735 All-in-One. Approximate average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http:www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.|
Color Inkjet Printers
- HP Deskjet Ink Advantage D730 Printer (CB728A)
Inkjet All-in-One Printers
- HP Deskjet Ink Advantage F735 All-in-One Printer (CB727A)
- HP Deskjet Ink Advantage All-in-One Printer - K209g (CV035A)
-  Based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
-  HP ink cartridge return and recycling is available in 42 countries and territories around the world, covering 88% of the addressable market; see http://www.hp.com/recycle for details.
-  Program features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.
-  Yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. See http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.