Save more with ultra low-cost, high-capacity Original HP ink cartridges—print high-quality text, images and photos for less. Get archival output that resists fading, even on plain paper. Enjoy the ease of use and trusted quality of Original HP inks, and ensure you get the best possible printing experience.
- Black, tri-color
- ~200 pages
Cut printing costs by up to 40% compared with other inkjets, using ultra low-cost, high-capacity ink cartridges. Count on HP for superior reliability and performance, and choose an ink cartridge that is composed of up to 70% recycled content.
Get increased savings. These ultra low-cost, high-capacity Original HP ink cartridges make it easy for you to lower your black and color printing costs.
HP proprietary inks are formulated to prevent corrosion and clogging of the printhead, ensuring the best prints. Refilled cartridges contain different inks that may clog and corrode the printhead and impact print quality and reliability.
Choose an ink cartridge you can feel good about. These cartridges are made from up to 70% recycled content.
Produce laser-quality text and vivid color graphics, using Original HP ink cartridges. Documents retain black text and color quality for decades without fading. Get enhanced image quality using ColorLok® papers for best printing results.
Print high-quality documents with laser-quality black text and vivid color graphics. Original HP inks produce impressive text and images you’ll be proud to share.
Archive documents that maintain text and graphics quality for decades—without fading—using Original HP inks. Count on HP ink and paper to ensure stored prints maintain their image quality for years to come.
Get enhanced image quality, using ColorLok papers for best printing results. Bolder print quality improves contrast and sharpens text. Documents dry faster for less smearing when handled.
HP inks are designed with the HP printing system to deliver reliable performance and high-quality results in a variety of environmental conditions. This printing system delivers excellent results in humid, arid and damp regions.
Get all the tools you need to easily monitor, manage, recycle and replace your Original HP ink cartridges. With features like an on-screen ink gauge and the HP Planet Partners program, these ink cartridges deliver a superior printing experience.
Use the convenient on-screen ink gauge to monitor ink levels and manage cartridge replacements. You can also finish a critical print job when one cartridge runs low on ink—printing is completed with the remaining black or color cartridges.
Rely on HP to make cartridge loading quick and easy. With HP cartridge technology, you can ensure that you’re loading the right color of ink into the right spot. It even helps you load optional cartridges properly.
Get free and easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly. HP never refills, resells or sends ink cartridges to a landfill.
Use convenient ink alerts to easily identify and shop for Original HP cartridges using HP SureSupply. You can view a list of the cartridges that work with your printer and shop from a variety of online sources.
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Shelf life||18 months|
|Resolution technology||TIJ 2.X Gen III|
|What's in the box||2 ink cartridges: 1 black and 1 tri-color|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Subgroup||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Ink drop||13.5 pl (black)
2.3 pl to 8.5 pl (tri-color, depending on print mode and speed)
|Ink types||Pigment-based (black), dye-based (tri-color)|
|Page yield (colour)||~200 pages|
|Page yield (combo-pack)||Per cartridge: ~480 pages black, ~200 pages tri-color|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Black, tri-color|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||6 ml (black), 5.5 mil (tri-color)|
|Print head nozzles||336 (black), 612 (tri-color)|
|Printhead swath (inch)||0.56 in|
|Page yield footnote||Tested in HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 All-in-One Printer - K110a - J510. Approximate average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.|
Inkjet All-in-One Printers
- HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 All-in-One Printer - K110a (CQ750A)
-  Based on HP-commissioned research conducted by SPIRE in June 2010. Majority of inkjet AiOs less than $199, printers less than $149 with 4-color inks, in India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Korea, using HP Ink Advantage products with HP 704 ink cartridges; for details: visit http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
-  Program availability varies. HP ink cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 44 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit: http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- Program features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.
- Percentage of recycled material is based on empty weight.
- Compared with HP 122 and HP 301 Black and Tri-color Ink cartridges.
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.