Get the impressive, laser-quality black you need for your business documents. HP ink consistently delivers laser-quality black text that resists fading. This Original HP cartridge delivers user-friendly features including technology that lets you finish printing a critical job even when you're low on a specific ink. Count on HP ink cartridges for consistent, reliable performance.
- ~200 pages
Print affordable, high-quality documents in laser-quality black, using HP Officejet ink
Print affordable laser-quality black text and graphics, using HP Officejet inks. Count on HP Officejet ink cartridges to deliver archival-quality black printing that resists fading for decades.
Archive documents that maintain text and color quality for decades—without fading—using Original HP inks. Count on HP ink and paper to ensure stored legal documents, awards and photos maintain their image quality for years to come.
Enhance document quality using papers with the ColorLok symbol. Bolder blacks improve contrast and sharpen text. Documents dry faster for less smearing when handled.
Get easy-to-use cartridges with user-friendly printing options and alerts when low on ink
Finish a critical print job even when one cartridge runs low on ink—printing is completed with the remaining black or color cartridge. Simply remove the consumed cartridge to finish printing the document. Your color print jobs will be printed in grayscale.
Get quick and easy cartridge loading. Cartridge technology ensures that you're loading the right color of ink into the right spot. It even helps you load optional cartridges properly.
HP delivers a superior printing experience with consistent, reliable performance
HP is a leader in service and support, providing a warranty for reliability you can count on.
HP helps you recycle your ink cartridges—it’s easy and free with the HP Planet Partners program, available in 42 countries and territories around the world. HP ensures that all collected HP ink cartridges are recycled responsibly. HP never refills them, resells them or sends them to a landfill.
Original HP 901 Black Officejet Ink Cartridges contain 70% recycled plastic. Also, you can get free and easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly. HP never refills, resells or sends ink cartridges to a landfill.
Use convenient ink alerts to easily identify and shop for Original HP cartridges, with HP SureSupply.
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Shelf life||18 months|
|Resolution technology||TIJ 2.X Gen 3|
|What's in the box||Ink cartridge|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Subgroup||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Ink drop||13.8 pl|
|Page yield (black and white)||~200 pages|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Black|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||4 ml|
|Print head nozzles||336|
|Printhead swath (inch)||0.56 in|
|Page yield footnote||Tested in HP Officejet J4580 All-in-One. Approximate average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.|
|Package weight||0.05 kg|
Inkjet All-in-One Printers
- HP Officejet J4660 All-in-One Printer (CB786A)
- HP Officejet J4524 All-in-One Printer (CB855A)
- HP Officejet J4624 All-in-One Printer (CB858A)
- HP Officejet 4500 All-in-One Printer - G510h (CB868A)
- HP Officejet 4500 Desktop All-in-One Printer - G510b (CM754A)
-  Based on paper industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested as per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
-  HP ink cartridge return and recycling is available in 44 countries and territories around the world, covering 88% of the addressable market; see http://www.hp.com/recycle for details.
-  Program features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/learn/suresupply
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.