Rely on HP for professional-quality printing at a low cost per page. Produce laser-quality business documents and brochures that resist water and fading. Print with cartridges designed to help you conserve resources, and use HP Planet Partners to easily recycle your ink cartridges.
- ~400 pages
Ensure dependable, high-quality results with every print. Use Original HP inks and impressive reliability features for worry-free consistency page after page.
Count on HP to deliver exceptional technology that produces consistent results and uncompromised performance with every print. HP printers, inks and papers are designed and tested together for optimal results.
Earn rewards when you purchase and install Original HP ink cartridges. Count on quality and reliability, plus your choice of exclusive offers and thank-you gifts from HP Rewards.
Print consistently high-quality pages even when ink is low. Your printer will be alerted when an ink cartridge is at a critical level, and HP smart technologies can help ensure you don't run out of ink mid-page—maintaining quality until the last drop.
HP proprietary inks are formulated to prevent printhead corrosion and clogging—ensuring optimal print results. Refilled cartridges contain different inks that may jeopardize print quality and reliability.
Print laser-quality documents with sharp black text that resists water and fading. Your documents and marketing materials will even stand up to highlighter pen smears. HP recommends ColorLok® office papers for best printing results.
Highlight black text on printed documents without worrying about smears. These pigment-based Original HP inks deliver bold, smear-resistant black text—ensuring excellent readability and image quality for projects and everyday prints.
Produce water- and fade-resistant documents that maintain black text quality for decades, using pigment-based Original HP inks designed for the office. Print, handle and store important papers confidently.
Improve document quality, using papers with the ColorLok® logo. Bolder blacks improve contrast and sharpen text. Documents dry faster for more immediate handling. ColorLok papers enhance recyclability.
Affordably print professional-quality documents with laser-quality text. Get a better value with individually replaceable inks and optional high-capacity cartridges. Save when you print marketing materials at the office.
With Original HP ink cartridges, you can print professional-quality documents affordably. Replace these convenient individual ink cartridges one at a time, only when you need to.
Produce up to 2.5 times as many black printed pages. High-capacity ink cartridges yield more pages and need fewer replacements than standard Original HP ink cartridges.
Create professional-quality marketing materials, and save time and money by printing your materials in your office. Avoid the inconvenience and expense of producing your documents at retail print and copy stores.
Use convenient ink alerts to easily shop for supplies with HP SureSupply, where you can view a list of the cartridges that work with your printer and shop from a variety of online sources.
Print with cartridges that are designed to conserve resources. HP can help you manage your environmental impact—from reduced packaging to easy recycling. Even get high-capacity cartridges that use fewer materials per printed page.
Print with the environment in mind—these ink cartridges are shipped with streamlined packaging designed to use significantly fewer materials. Less weight and bulk also means more can be shipped in each load.
Get free and easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly. HP never refills, resells or sends ink cartridges to a landfill.
Rely on ink cartridges that help you print responsibly. Original HP high-capacity ink cartridges are designed with the environment in mind—using fewer cartridge and packaging materials per printed page than standard cartridges.
 Availability of rewards varies by country. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
 Based on HP internal testing, using paper with the ColorLok® logo.
 Based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
Compared with HP 932 Black Officejet Ink Cartridges. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies. High-capacity cartridges not included; please purchase separately.
 Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
 Program features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Resolution technology||TIJ 4.x|
|What's in the box||Ink cartridge|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Empty weight||20.28 g|
|Subgroup||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Ink drop||12 pl|
|Page yield (black and white)||~400 pages|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Black|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||8.5 ml|
|Print head nozzles||1088|
|Printhead swath (inch)||0.875 in|
|Page yield footnote||Tested in HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One. Approximate average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.|
Business Ink Printers
- HP OfficeJet 7610 Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer (CR769A)
- HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer - H711n (CV078A)
- HP OfficeJet 7612 Wide Format e-All-in-One G1X85A
- HP Officejet 7110 Wide Format ePrinter CR768A
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.