Rely on HP for professional-quality color at a low cost per page. The HP Officejet 933 Ink Cartridges meet all your business printing needs, producing laser-quality documents and brochures that resist water and fading. Print with cartridges designed to help you conserve resources, and use HP Planet Partners to easily recycle your ink cartridges.
- ~825 pages
Ensure dependable, high-quality results with every print. Use HP Officejet inks and impressive reliability features for worry-free consistency page after page.
HP printers, inks and papers are designed and tested together for optimal results.
Use Original HP ink cartridges for quality, reliability and rewards.
Get consistent print quality throughout the life of your cartridge with HP smart technologies.
HP proprietary inks prevent printhead corrosion and clogging—enabling optimal print results.
Make a strong impression with professional-quality color documents that combine outstanding color vibrancy with sharp black text. Your documents and marketing materials will stand up to highlighter pens and water, and resist fading over time.
Add impressive color to your business printing—get outstanding color vibrancy using pigment inks designed for the office.
Print plain paper documents that resist water and fading—archived documents maintain color quality for decades.
HP recommends ColorLok® office papers for best printing results.
Print professional-quality color for a low cost per page. Get a better value with individually replaceable inks and high-capacity cartridges. Save when you print marketing materials at the office.
Choose affordable, individual inks—replace each cartridge separately, as needed.
Produce up to 2.5 times as many color printed pages. Optional high-capacity ink cartridges yield more pages and need fewer replacements than standard Original HP ink cartridges.
Save money and time—create professional-quality flyers and brochures at the office.
Use convenient ink alerts to easily find and shop for Original HP cartridges with HP SureSupply.
Print with cartridges that are designed to conserve resources. HP can help you manage your environmental impact—from reduced packaging to easy recycling. Even get high-capacity cartridges that use fewer materials per printed page.
Make the smart choice for print supplies—these ink cartridges are shipped with reduced packaging.
Easily return your ink cartridges for recycling, using HP Planet Partners.
Rely on ink cartridges that help you print responsibly. Original HP high-capacity ink cartridges are designed with the environment in mind—using fewer cartridge and packaging materials per printed page than standard cartridges.
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Resolution technology||TIJ 4.x|
|What's in the box||Ink cartridge|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Empty weight||20.14 g|
|Subgroup||High Capacity Cartridges|
|Ink drop||7 pl|
|Page yield (colour)||~825 pages|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Magenta|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||9 ml|
|Print head nozzles||672|
|Printhead swath (inch)||0.5625 in|
|Page yield footnote||Tested in HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One. Approximate average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.|
Business Ink Printers
- HP OfficeJet 7610 Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer (CR769A)
- HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer - H711n (CV078A)
HP OfficeJet 7612 Wide Format e-All-in-One G1X85A
HP Officejet 7110 Wide Format ePrinter CR768A
- Availability of rewards varies by country. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Based on HP internal testing, using paper with the ColorLok® logo.
- Based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
- Compared with HP 933 Magenta Officejet Ink Cartridges. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- Program features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.